Digital Downloads ‑ Filemonk

Digital Downloads ‑ Filemonk

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
November 7, 2022

This app has everything I need to deliver my digital products to my clients. I do wish it just had a one-off payment though and no limit before it charges more on the downloads. My files are small but If they where bigger this would cost me a lot.

Live Racks
Time spent using app: 7 days
Rocketmonk Software replied November 22, 2022

Thanks for your review, and greatly appreciate the feedback! 🙏🏻 Best, Kartik

July 28, 2022

great free app at the start however if i had known that this would change to a paid app i may have not used it as the prices are steep and so now ive a lot of hours uploading all my files to now having to find another suitable app or website for my downloads as i cannot justify your prices.

Theo’s Little Treasures
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Rocketmonk Software replied July 28, 2022

Hey, there. Kartik here from Filemonk! I completely understand your concern, and I wanted to let you know that as one of my first few customers - 1) you have access to all paid plan features & no limits on bandwidth for the next 3 months, and 2) I'm more than happy to provide a discount on any of the plans if you're interested.

As a 1 man team, I need to make sure that the apps make some revenue so I can re-invest it back into support, building new features and helping you get more done. But there is no rush and I'm happy to support you until you're ready to pay.

I've also sent you an email and I hope to hear back from you soon! :)

May 12, 2022

I used this app to help me add digital downloads to my shopify website. Easy to use and quick to set up.

Femvie
Czechia
Time spent using app: 4 days
Rocketmonk Software replied July 3, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words in your review! Please feel free to reach out if you have any feedback, suggestions or queries. Have a great day. :)