Digital Downloads ‑ Filemonk

Digital Downloads ‑ Filemonk

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
January 30, 2023

Amazing app, amazing service, super fast response times if you have any queries - thanks Kartik! Brilliant job! Can highly recommend!

Ohpro
Time spent using app: 9 days
Edited January 22, 2023

The set-up of Filemonk is extremely easy to use and easy to understand. Kartik has always been available immediately when I contacted support. I currently have no issues with this app and recommend it to everyone.

Juffrou Watson
South Africa
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 16, 2023

Recommend this app for new shops just starting out and not making a lot of sales yet. No fees for low downloads really helps. Plus, it’s really easy to upload files, whether it’s one file, zipped files or a different file for each variant. No customer complaints about receiving their files. The app works seamlessly for digital downloads shops.

Ditto Dox
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited January 8, 2023

5 STARS ALL THE WAY BABY!!! THIS APP IS GREAT FOR MY DIGITAL ART. EVEN THE LIVE CHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH KARTIK WAS GREAT. HE ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS INSTANTLY AND HELPED ME FIGURE OUT A FEW THINGS WHILE GETTING STARTED USING FILEMONK. I ALSO LIKE THE ABILITY TO ADD MULTIPLE FILES TO EACH OF MY LISTINGS INSTEAD OF ONLY 1 LIKE OTHER APPS. THE ONLY ISSUE I SEE IS WHEN I LINK A FILE TO MY LISTING AND REFRESH THE BROWSER, THE LISTING SAYS THERE AREN'T ANY FILES LINKED. HOWEVER, WHEN I GO TO THE FILES SECTION,ITS THERE. ITS A BIT CONFUSING. WHEN I CLICK THE LISTING ON THE LEFT, I WANT IT TO SHOW THE FILE CONNECTED ON THE RIGHT; EVEN IF I LEAVE THE PAGE, REFRESH AND COME BACK. OVERALL, ITS A GREAT APP. THANK YOU KARTIK!!!!

FairStreet Ink
Time spent using app: 27 days
January 3, 2023

Me encanta esta app! Cumple con todo lo que necesito. Me costó bastante encontrar una app que se adaptase a mis necesidades y estoy feliz de haber encontrado esta. Pero sin duda lo mejor es la rápida respuesta de Kartik ante cualquier duda. Recomendada 100%.

By Inma
Spain
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 26, 2022

I just started selling digital downloads of some of my art, and Filemonk was just the right app to make it happen. Kartik was responsive to my questions, and I was able to launch this on Christmas Eve.

Laura Hunt Art
Time spent using app: 6 days
December 20, 2022

Just started my store and this was exactly what I needed. Works as advertised. Great job from the developer. Keep it up!

ranoutofink
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 15 days
December 19, 2022

This app is absolutely wonderful and simple to use. Highly recommended for digital sales. Thank you Filemonk!

Poise Aura
South Korea
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 17, 2022

I am using Filemonk for delivering my digital download files. Great product and amazing customer service - they added a feature to help the process of my digital files run smoother! Thank you.

rosevillecreative
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 13, 2022

Filemonk is easy to use for both the seller and the customer. Easy to upload files, attach the product and easy to download from the checkout email. It works as advertised.

GraphicsOnline.co