Find a Store

Find a Store

by App Developer Group

Store locator solution with all features

Kiwi Shopper: Buy New Zealand Food | NZ Products Online

Great app and customer service. Quick, reliable and efficient. Would def recommend this App to anybody who retails through multiple outlets.

The Harmony Store

Easy to use, nice & neat look on website. Great response team quick to answer and help with anything needed.

Faire Part Magnet

The standard google map wasn't working properly, we installed this one, and it's great, there are a lot of options to customize! A+++++

icancycling

Great job for my business! easy and fast app for start location stores thanks for all! a good idea

AdiOre Jewels

Really really helpfull, used to gain trust by customers. I hope it raises my sellings. I would recommend it to anyone, fast and nice.

Cryptochips

App is really good! I like the interface - really clean and the modern design it creates. Good if you're building a minimalistic page. I highly recommend this app for stores that manage multiple locations/stores.

Mypuppytees

Adding a location is easy and intuitive to use. No background coding necessary. Amazing app. easy to use the app.

watzurpassion

I used this app to help me look my website great than ever. so that my customer can find me easily!