Find a Store

Find a Store

by App Developer Group

Store locator solution with all features. Markers filtering.

Seiko Luxe

Find A Store works excellent! Very easy for my customers to use and took minimal effort for me to input the store information in. Great app guys!

Tackle Up®

This app is amazing. The support team was very helpful in solving some minor problems that we faced. Will definitely recommend this to others.

CadCamNYC

I used map to help us customer to find our product near them. It works pretty well and allow us to step forward in the business! Thanks!

Jado Crown

The app itself works very good and provides the functionality we need on our store. However, the support is absolutely fantastic and is willing to bend over backwards to help. That alone has kept our company on this service and very happy.

ShopSeiko

Great app that works perfectly! The customer support is really amazing, they helped me to do some custom design so it looks perfect on my webshop now. Thank you! I can fully recommend this app, definitely worth 5 stars from my side.

Coffeebeats

Love this app. Simple. Looks fantastic on our site compared to other janky locators. Support was incredibly responsive and helped me make a couple of customizations. I'm really happy with my choice after looking at a few different locator options.

Seiko USA

So easy to use. I had some questions for setup and they not only got back to me right away, but actually went into the back end and just did it for me! Incredible!

ATHLE7ICO

Amazingly easy to use on both the vendor and consumer end, makes such a huge
difference on the site, and has an incredibly expansive and modular feature set. Highly
recommend!

Good Flower Farm

I could not input my stores by their address. I attempted on different browsers, trying at least a dozen different stores, and it simply didn't work. I know I had the correct addresses. I never got it to work. I was able to input it by latitude & longitude. But the overall ease of use is low. It is not sleek or responsive, feels clunky, not worth paying for.

May 18, 2020

Thank you for your review. Our app using Openstreetmap global addresses database. You can use the ZIP/Postal code or address for searching location. Anyway, I'm sure we can help you to resolve your issue.

AbrandZ

Great App, works exactly as we wanted it too. The support is excellent and made a slight change that we weren't sure how to implement. I would highly recommend.

Previous 1