Find a Store

Find a Store

by App Developer Group

Store locator solution with all features. Markers filtering.

MIRZATCI

I recommend this Store Locator App 100%: simple to use with excellent results. Furthermore, great team of developers! Thanks guys, keep it up!

lineandlace

Great app that works perfectly! The customer support is really amazing, they helped me to do some custom design so it looks perfect on my webshop now. Thank you! I can fully recommend this app, definitely worth 5 stars from my side.

Kaizai Pet Products

First want to say : Good Support team, very quick turn around and helpful! Second: the app is fairly easy to install follow the directions while I have very limited background of IT.

happymash

The customer support was totally amazing. Super quick to respond and take action. They helped me customize the layout. It is very intuitive and easy to use the interface. I highly recommend!

FIRST CLASS CREW

So easy to use. I had some questions for setup and they not only got back to me right away, but actually went into the back end and just did it for me! Incredible!

EZ Monster Deals

Awesome customer service. They'll set it up for you. App looks good, works perfectly and is easy to use.

djesupplies

Great App, works exactly as we wanted it too. The support is excellent and made a slight change that we weren't sure how to implement. I would highly recommend.

Bucketbloom

Great app. Extremely user-friendly, with the right level of customisation. Scalable to any business size. Support responsive too. A++

Crismar’scloset

This is a great app backed with unreal support. I've made many additions and have been able to customise the appearance so it seamlessly integrates with our store. Thankyou for all the help! 10/10 would recommend

Hestia

EXCELLENT, AWESOME! I never write reviews, but this app really deserves it. very customizable and very useful. great job!

Previous 1 3 4