Find a Store

Find a Store

by App Developer Group

Store locator solution with all features

Jado Crown

Easy and fast app! All simple and logical. It makes trips to our store short and fast. No uploading problems, searching is very fast and mobile-friendly. So our customers can look for our store’s location through phone or computer.

CadCamNYC

Very helpful and easy to use the app. Good interface, fast access, and working. Multiple choices to edit the text, colors, and location. It is showing the shortest way to get to our store which makes the trip easier and our customers happier. This app is what every web site needs!

L.S.D. Designs - Official site -

I tried various applications without trouble loading Google Map, but this application is a good feeling. There are still unanswered points in the trial, but customer support is likely to help us.

Kiwi Shopper: Buy New Zealand Food | NZ Products Online

Great app and customer service. Quick, reliable and efficient. Would def recommend this App to anybody who retails through multiple outlets.

The Harmony Store

Easy to use, nice & neat look on website. Great response team quick to answer and help with anything needed.

Faire Part Magnet

The standard google map wasn't working properly, we installed this one, and it's great, there are a lot of options to customize! A+++++

icancycling

Great job for my business! easy and fast app for start location stores thanks for all! a good idea

AdiOre Jewels

Really really helpfull, used to gain trust by customers. I hope it raises my sellings. I would recommend it to anyone, fast and nice.

Cryptochips

App is really good! I like the interface - really clean and the modern design it creates. Good if you're building a minimalistic page. I highly recommend this app for stores that manage multiple locations/stores.

Mypuppytees

Adding a location is easy and intuitive to use. No background coding necessary. Amazing app. easy to use the app.

Previous 1