Find a Store

Find a Store

by App Developer Group

Store locator solution with all features. Markers filtering.

HestiaLivingUS

Good app and service! Very helpful support and nice with customisation options of the display locator.

coffeebeats

This app is very friendly and easy to use! The instructions were easy to follow and I would recommend this app to anyone who would like the store locator feature on their site.

February 19, 2020

Seiko Watches USA

This is a great app! It is so easy to use and the support team has answered my questions quickly and gone way above and beyond to help me accomplish what I was trying to do.

Seiko USA

I would recommend any apps by App Developer Group. Their service is second to none, always responding quickly and more than happy to help with setup or configuring settings - and all for Free!
I would happily pay for this quality of apps and services.

ShopSeiko

Fantastic app that works flawlessly. I don't know how to work with code. I reached out to support & they immediately gave me the tips I needed to get it working perfectly. Very easy to update/change stores.

Jado Crown

Easy and fast app! All simple and logical. It makes trips to our store short and fast. No uploading problems, searching is very fast and mobile-friendly. So our customers can look for our store’s location through phone or computer.

CadCamNYC

Very helpful and easy to use the app. Good interface, fast access, and working. Multiple choices to edit the text, colors, and location. It is showing the shortest way to get to our store which makes the trip easier and our customers happier. This app is what every web site needs!

L.S.D. Designs - Official site -

I tried various applications without trouble loading Google Map, but this application is a good feeling. There are still unanswered points in the trial, but customer support is likely to help us.

Kiwi Shopper: Buy New Zealand Food | NZ Products Online

Great app and customer service. Quick, reliable and efficient. Would def recommend this App to anybody who retails through multiple outlets.

The Harmony Store

Easy to use, nice & neat look on website. Great response team quick to answer and help with anything needed.

Previous 1