Find a Store

Find a Store

by App Developer Group

Store locator solution with all features. Markers filtering.

Droll Yankees

This app never worked. Oftentimes when I would try to input a location, the app was unable to pull any search results. When I reached out to the devs about this, they recommended that our business use the app outside of normal business hours, which isn't really an option for us. The few times it could pull locations, none were correct. Many of the search results would have an incorrect number of digits in the ZIP and/or would be missing the building number. I'm guessing this does not use Google Maps for the search results it pulls for addresses.

September 8, 2020

Thank you for your review. As we told, your IP was blocked by the security system for a lot of requests in a short time. This is the protection of DDOS attacks. For multiple stores adding we have a BULK upload function.

Good Flower Farm

I could not input my stores by their address. I attempted on different browsers, trying at least a dozen different stores, and it simply didn't work. I know I had the correct addresses. I never got it to work. I was able to input it by latitude & longitude. But the overall ease of use is low. It is not sleek or responsive, feels clunky, not worth paying for.

May 18, 2020

Thank you for your review. Our app using Openstreetmap global addresses database. You can use the ZIP/Postal code or address for searching location. Anyway, I'm sure we can help you to resolve your issue.