Perfection

Find & replace words & characters from product descriptions.

$1.99/month

Titanium Archery Products

I'M NOT PLEASED. The app itself generally seems to work OK ....it's a little clunky and slow ... but my real ISSUE with them is that I get charged a $1.99 fee EVERY time I log in to the use the app.... so their $1.99 fee for 30 days of service is NOT CORRECT. I've been charged $1.99 several times within the course of one week. I'll be looking for another app to handle my "find and replace" needs.

Ivory & Ink Stationery

APP DOES NOT WORK. I CONTACTED SUPPORT NO HELP OR REPLY. I would like to be refunded for the money I paid for this app please.

August 7, 2021

If the app did not work for you, I'm sorry. Happy to refund!

Btw, how many SKUs do you have? We've found that if you have more than 1,000 SKUs, the app probably won't work for you.

Peachymama

Beautifully simple app. Does one task really well. Ideal for fashion brands or stores with more than 10 products, regular product changes, seasonal ranges etc - and multiple Shopify stores in different locations.

LEGOLAND® California Resort Online Shop

*Update* Good news - the app is updated and it seems like it is back to working. I appreciate you ensuring i'm not charged multiple times. It is the simplest app i've found for this purpose, so glad to be able to use it again. ** May upgrade to 5 stars after the next billing cycle. Thanks When i first used the app, it performed perfectly! A great tool for what i needed and I was thrilled to save so much time. When the trial period was over, it needed approval for the subscription fee. I authorized it and have 3 emails showing the app charge was approved but cannot get the app to work. I tried using it on both Chrome and Edge. Emailed support for assistance more than 24 hours ago with no response. Would like to have it fixed because it really does what i need, fast and easy.

March 31, 2021

I'm very sorry. We had some technical problems the last couple of days. Can you try again and let me know. Don't worry you won't be charged more than once. Also, I'm happy to refund you for the first charge!

EMMA CHENG

Easily finished what I wanted to do!!! The best solution for bulky edition of product description in Shoipify app store. But I have to add the code < br> by myself to change another line instead of typing enter, which may cause difficulties to some users. I don't think many people would try that as me.
A very strange bug is I was charged on 3/21 when I first used it. When I wanted to use it again on 3/23, it charged me again!! Both showed $1.99 every 30 days. What the hell?? Was I double charged???

Beauty and the Best - Body Co♡™

This app is underestimated! It's the only app that I could find to do this exact thing for the price!
WHAT A LIFE SAVER!
I was able to change all "ingredients" sections of every product description to "H4" by typing find "description" and replace with "INGREDIENTS:< /h4>" - which came in handy for my product description app that triggers a tab in the description if the text is "h4" - THIS JUST SAVED ME HOURS OF WORK! THANK YOU!!!

Water Air Industry

I had high hopes for this app (coming from Etsy where it is quite easy to replace large bodies of text in bulk listings) but I am let down. The window of text that one can search for and replace at 1 time only allows for about 30 or 40 characters. So if you are trying to replace more than that you will have to do it in more than one time...not very convenient and prone to errors. Furthermore, the app has now stopped loading and gives me an error (this is after about 20 minutes of purchasing it). Support has still not answered my 3 or 4 messages after 18 hours.

August 7, 2019

I'm sorry that you had a few days of waiting. We will get this app working for you asap. I just sent you a request for product access, since other users are not seeing this problem. Also, I'll happily refund you any charges so far.

bongo-packs

I used this app to bulk edit my product descriptions using the find and replace functionality. Such a helpful little app!

tonlé

#lifesaver #productdescriptions #funnycharacters #happy #findandreplace #thankyou #savedmesomuchtime #greatness