Perfection

Perfection

by Saskatoon Labs

Find & replace words & characters from product descriptions.

EMMA CHENG

Easily finished what I wanted to do!!! The best solution for bulky edition of product description in Shoipify app store. But I have to add the code < br> by myself to change another line instead of typing enter, which may cause difficulties to some users. I don't think many people would try that as me.
A very strange bug is I was charged on 3/21 when I first used it. When I wanted to use it again on 3/23, it charged me again!! Both showed $1.99 every 30 days. What the hell?? Was I double charged???

Beauty and the Best - Body Co♡™

This app is underestimated! It's the only app that I could find to do this exact thing for the price!
WHAT A LIFE SAVER!
I was able to change all "ingredients" sections of every product description to "H4" by typing find "description" and replace with "INGREDIENTS:< /h4>" - which came in handy for my product description app that triggers a tab in the description if the text is "h4" - THIS JUST SAVED ME HOURS OF WORK! THANK YOU!!!

Water Air Industry

I had high hopes for this app (coming from Etsy where it is quite easy to replace large bodies of text in bulk listings) but I am let down. The window of text that one can search for and replace at 1 time only allows for about 30 or 40 characters. So if you are trying to replace more than that you will have to do it in more than one time...not very convenient and prone to errors. Furthermore, the app has now stopped loading and gives me an error (this is after about 20 minutes of purchasing it). Support has still not answered my 3 or 4 messages after 18 hours.

August 7, 2019

I'm sorry that you had a few days of waiting. We will get this app working for you asap. I just sent you a request for product access, since other users are not seeing this problem. Also, I'll happily refund you any charges so far.

bongo-packs

I used this app to bulk edit my product descriptions using the find and replace functionality. Such a helpful little app!

tonlé

#lifesaver #productdescriptions #funnycharacters #happy #findandreplace #thankyou #savedmesomuchtime #greatness