Perfection

Perfection

by Saskatoon Labs

Find & replace words & characters from product descriptions.

Water Air Industry

I had high hopes for this app (coming from Etsy where it is quite easy to replace large bodies of text in bulk listings) but I am let down. The window of text that one can search for and replace at 1 time only allows for about 30 or 40 characters. So if you are trying to replace more than that you will have to do it in more than one time...not very convenient and prone to errors. Furthermore, the app has now stopped loading and gives me an error (this is after about 20 minutes of purchasing it). Support has still not answered my 3 or 4 messages after 18 hours.

August 7, 2019

I'm sorry that you had a few days of waiting. We will get this app working for you asap. I just sent you a request for product access, since other users are not seeing this problem. Also, I'll happily refund you any charges so far.

bongo-packs

I used this app to bulk edit my product descriptions using the find and replace functionality. Such a helpful little app!

tonlé

#lifesaver #productdescriptions #funnycharacters #happy #findandreplace #thankyou #savedmesomuchtime #greatness