Perfection

Developer
Seller Solutions
2.9
August 7, 2021

APP DOES NOT WORK. I CONTACTED SUPPORT NO HELP OR REPLY. I would like to be refunded for the money I paid for this app please.

Ivory & Ink Stationery
Time spent using app: 4 days
Seller Solutions replied August 7, 2021

If the app did not work for you, I'm sorry. Happy to refund!

Btw, how many SKUs do you have? We've found that if you have more than 1,000 SKUs, the app probably won't work for you.

August 6, 2019

I had high hopes for this app (coming from Etsy where it is quite easy to replace large bodies of text in bulk listings) but I am let down. The window of text that one can search for and replace at 1 time only allows for about 30 or 40 characters. So if you are trying to replace more than that you will have to do it in more than one time...not very convenient and prone to errors. Furthermore, the app has now stopped loading and gives me an error (this is after about 20 minutes of purchasing it). Support has still not answered my 3 or 4 messages after 18 hours.

Water Air Industry
Time spent using app: 12 months
Seller Solutions replied August 7, 2019

I'm sorry that you had a few days of waiting. We will get this app working for you asap. I just sent you a request for product access, since other users are not seeing this problem. Also, I'll happily refund you any charges so far.