Perfection

1 review
2.9
1 review
January 13, 2022

I'M NOT PLEASED. The app itself generally seems to work OK ....it's a little clunky and slow ... but my real ISSUE with them is that I get charged a $1.99 fee EVERY time I log in to the use the app.... so their $1.99 fee for 30 days of service is NOT CORRECT. I've been charged $1.99 several times within the course of one week. I'll be looking for another app to handle my "find and replace" needs.

Titanium Archery Products
Time spent using app: 6 months
Seller Solutions replied February 1, 2022

Hi i apologize for this, If you would like to reach out to our staff via our email listed on our page we would be happy to verify that you were not charged multiple times. Most likely what you experienced is a known problem that we are working on where every time you refresh your browser or reload the app it asks for the user to agree to the subscription. This is something we are currently working on to resolve. This does not result in multiple charges but it is frustrating and we are working on a fix. Please reach out to our support staff and we can definitely offer a refund for your subscription.