Perfection

Perfection

by Saskatoon Labs

Find & replace words & characters from product descriptions.

1 review

LEGOLAND® California Resort Online Shop

*Update* Good news - the app is updated and it seems like it is back to working. I appreciate you ensuring i'm not charged multiple times. It is the simplest app i've found for this purpose, so glad to be able to use it again. ** May upgrade to 5 stars after the next billing cycle. Thanks When i first used the app, it performed perfectly! A great tool for what i needed and I was thrilled to save so much time. When the trial period was over, it needed approval for the subscription fee. I authorized it and have 3 emails showing the app charge was approved but cannot get the app to work. I tried using it on both Chrome and Edge. Emailed support for assistance more than 24 hours ago with no response. Would like to have it fixed because it really does what i need, fast and easy.

March 31, 2021

I'm very sorry. We had some technical problems the last couple of days. Can you try again and let me know. Don't worry you won't be charged more than once. Also, I'm happy to refund you for the first charge!