Findify Search & Discovery

Findify Search & Discovery

by Findify

Sell more with A.I. - Search, Recommendations & Collections

De Corse

looks great, very useful app

Prima Perfume

Thank you so much. Affordable and efficient!

Clothingalerie

This app is by far the best one to organise your collection if you have a large variety of products. The customer service is very efficient and fast. Our whole team is extremely satisfied with the app.
Thank you Thomas for the great customer service!!

Icon2decor

Interesting and useful application to improve sales and client happiness on Shopify http://icon2.com

Dailynecklace

very good apps and i recommend it to you if you are looking to enhance your search box function.

Iwannabeasaint

Glad to have this app as an option. With a growing inventory, customers are increasingly using search, and this app is helping them find what they're looking for. Thanks for the app! iwannabeasaint.com

Half United

Really great application! Very simple and easy to use. There is no reason you shouldn't be using this app to vastly improve the search-ability on your site.

-Christian Black
Co Founder of HALF UNITED

Gomacrame

I highly recommend this app. I've received some sales resulting from this app. Findify is one of the few apps that I use.

Yourturnkeystore 203

I been looking for this kinda app over months, finally found it. Thank you Findify.

Green Bicycle Design

I've heard a lot of great things about this app and I'm excited to have it installed in my shop! I hope that my customers will appreciate the new way to search.