Findify Search & Discovery

Findify Search & Discovery

by Findify

Sell more with A.I. - Search, Recommendations & Collections

Keratinbeauty

Surprised! Very easy to use Findfy Search increased convertion rares in our store full days after having installed. Really recomended app.

Farmacia Aliberti

Looks nice, I am trying to understand if it is possible to translate.

The search box changes automatically without need to do nothing to the template!

Perfectlocks

Great app. These guys are real pros and very accommodating. Customer support is top notch. Love using the platform and the UI is great for customers. GREAT!

Oianora

great app so far. Really easy to setup and customize your results page. Oh! and pretty convenient and clever pricing. Worth trying!

Hen Tilly Farmhouse Sinks

So far so good. Very easy to navigate

08 Left

So far, so good!!! A great app!

Sydney Hi Fi Mona Vale

Installed a few days ago, within minutes I was already over the moon with the app. A great, new powerful search system. Gives me report reviews, easy customization. Very happy, considering the plus side was a 14day FREE trial.

Green Clothing Co

This has got to be the best search app on Shopify. It has help our clothing company immensely! We use it for terms like "soft shirts, comfortable clothing, etc" to make it easy to find specific products that might not have that in the name or description.

It's marvelous.
Thanks for the great work on this one guys!

Gents Bags

great app, easy to use and integrate to your store. nice widget

Atalya Designs

To be honest, I'd give these guys 10 stars if I could. I think the Findify Team are amazingly talented to create such a flawless app like this. It's absolutely incredible that for a small business like mine, I don't have to pay a huge amount each month for a top notch app. I'm truly thankful to them. Findify is absolutely amazing and I love it.

Why is it so great? Well, the Search facility is incredible, very intuitive and finds everything in my store with just a few letters. I also like how product images appear when customers are searching. The basic Shopify search facility on my site was very poor, I was first alerted to a problem when my customers would type in "yoga bags" (with an 'S' on the end, plural) but nothing would appear in my store. Absolutely nothing appeared. I was devastated. It's why I researched a Search app, and I truly believe Findify to be the best.
I think it's very kind of them to only charge for the amount of sales volume in my store and not a set monthly fee that is probably out of my league. Usually small businesses struggle to obtain such powerful apps for their stores because they're always so expensive, but Findify aren't like that. Hats off to these guys, they're a bunch of beautiful people with great big hearts, I love them and I love their app. Cheers Findify!