Findify Search & Discovery

Findify Search & Discovery

by Findify

Sell more with A.I. - Search, Recommendations & Collections

Latiendavenezolana

Extremely easy to set up. Great features. Fantastic UI for search suggestions and search results page.

R2 Western

I enjoy the layout of the search suggestions and previews more so than other apps I looked at. I will be interested to see how the backend pans out with synonym suggestions, etc once I have built up some data.

So far the best thing is the customer service. I had an issue with some weird capitalization on my filters. The developers looked into the issue right away and are working on a fix. Can't beat the responsiveness, especially considering I'm not even a paying customer yet. This is a great way to build brand loyalty.

Bkstudio

Findify added to our eshop www.topgift.sk great value. Thank you. Wish the filter worked in collection view as well.

Olympushealth

I can't believe this app - perfect seamless integration with shopify, and super impressive results.

Iqinox

Perfect, matches the look and feel of our site well.

Arykeeper

Findify is awesome, my clients can find whatever product they need. Their app is very efficient and fast. I can say this because I have more than 1600 products and the search engine works amazing. Thanks for all!

Cstockbeta

Findify has dramatically changed how our marketplace is searched. We sell stock images and the 'tags' system wasn't working well and folks said they could't find our images. Findify has fixed that!

Jenifer Daniels
getcolorstock.com

Trough Creek Candle Co

I love the ease of adding this search app to my store. It has expanded the search possibilities for my customers beyond what I had expected. The ability to customize the css is a great addition. I also appreciate the fact it is not priced at a monthly fee; Instead it's calculated by what they help me achieve in sales. A big plus for a small store!! Their customer service is very prompt and friendly too.

Designed To Shine 2

Great search results app! Responds quickly to any questions we have.

Atria Emporium

Great App as of now . Very easy installation and configuration . Best part is the pricing! You only pay for performance ,