Findify Search & Personalize

Findify Search & Personalize

by Findify

Enterprise-grade search and personalization used by top brands

Icyskyytheshaveiceshop

Best customer service! I was deleting this app because it wasn't working property on the mobile device. But they reached out to me and offered to fix it! It took a few tries..but they were quick to respond and ultimately fixed it, and I love it!! I think it's a great addition to any store. thanks Vsevolod, and thanks Timur!!

Sartori Utensili

Easy install and works great!! Recomend giving it a try.

Luxcentral

This app is amazing and efficient when it comes to making a successful online store.

Salttree

love good app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ozproducts

Great app! Makes searching very easy for customers. Very happy so far.

Petinteractions

User Experience is one of the most important things to keep your customers engaged. This tool literally offers everything you could possibly think off in regards to user experience. I am just starting out so I am on the Lite formula. What I look most forward to is the feature of smart collections.
But, I tell you, you couldn't be at a better place here with Findify, another plan for every phase of growth and scaling.
Thank you so much !

Thefidgetwidget

great app - especially since it's free -dynamic mobile friendly searches - got 3 conversions as soon as i installed
no words
just
WOW

Kimlud

This is a great search APP. We are using it right now on www.kimlud.com
It generates extensive search results. We will use it again and we will be glad to recommend it to our friends.

Yourturnkeystore 783

This app was easy to install and was up and running with just a few clicks. Excellent at improving the user experience and increasing the stickiness of my site and the potential for more conversions. Highly recommended!

Michael