Findify Search & Personalize

Findify Search & Personalize

by Findify

Enterprise-grade search and personalization used by top brands

Yourturnkeystore 203

I been looking for this kinda app over months, finally found it. Thank you Findify.

Green Bicycle Design

I've heard a lot of great things about this app and I'm excited to have it installed in my shop! I hope that my customers will appreciate the new way to search.

Bullseyebishop

Great app, really good if you have a lot of products

Holiday Expressway

Greatest little app I have used in a long time, it's simple and easy to use...

thanks

The Fragrance Outlet

Great App helps so much and makes finding items very easy for customers

The Smartec

Just started and excited. Read a lot of good things about Findify and I am sure it will create results to our entire satisfaction.

Przekop Design Co

Great app! We are excited to include it in our business. As our stock options grow so will our search features!

Bunny Paige

Pretty good from a computational linguistics point of view. :) Gives me lots of ideas. Lets chat.

Silverfiligree

Findify is a pretty simple and neat search tool. It was very easy to implement it.
Searching products on our website is now quite easy!

La Liga Soccer

Good search is so important for any shop with large inventories. Findify has done a great job in helping our customers find what they're looking for as Shopify's builtin search simply doesn't cut it. When we had a technical issue, their support team was super helpful in getting things fixed. Definitely give it a try. The free (lite) plan is a no-risk opportunity and gives you a good idea of what kind of impact it will have on your shop before upgrading to the paid plans.