Findify Search & Discovery

Findify Search & Discovery

by Findify

Sell more with A.I. - Search, Recommendations & Collections

Wild Bird Store Online

the tool seems very intuitive and the search functionality is appreciated by our site visitors. the cost however of $149 put it out of reach for many. they really should make a better entry level plan.

Overstockit

Great app that is very useful. thanks for making it

Www Knokstore Com

Good app, does the job, easy to use

Ninacosmeticos

Acabei de instalar, mas, parece que pode me surpreender.

Penningtonsconfectionery

Great product, we're currently on the free plan but we will definitely consider upgrading once our new website takes off.

Easy to use, my one suggestion would be to allow free users to use a couple of the paid for services, i think it would really help prove to them that its worth upgrading your plan.

Little Fox Design

Easy to use. But doesn't always find theproduct, even if I type it in verbatim or type in the vendor. Have to tweak it a lot to get it to work.

Listenexpert

User friendly and easy to use. I am using supply theme, I think the mobile search view can be improved

Spoilthepuppy

Easy setup and a major help to our site's visitors. The terms are favorable as well. We only pay when the search helps us get sales. Kudos on a great app!

Breganwood Organics

Just starting out on 14 day trial - have high hopes for product as auto-complete is such a useful function on an ecommerce site. Still testing but very happy so far. The support team is very responsive.

Asiakashkha

Very user friendly for users as well as admin.
Absolutely love their pricing model too.

2 Next