Findify Search & Discovery

Findify Search & Discovery

by Findify

Sell more with A.I. - Search, Recommendations & Collections

Shopping D The Online Supermarket

This is an awesome app. The search box from shopify is really a basic one which is fine but this app here is just awesome. It works so well and how it displayed....very nice. The intergration is super easy....actually too easy. You gotta do nothing just add it to your app collection and it does the rest. I can highly recommend this app to everyone. The support team is also very friendly and fast. You gotta try it to expierence this app how good it is.

Lami Fragrance

Update: App is no longer free and paid plan outrageously expensive. We will not be using this anymore.

We use the free plan and since installing this advance search app, customers can now easily find what they are looking for on our website.

Theatre Geek Apparel

We have only recently started using the Findify solution, but so far the search results are far more feature-rich that others we have evaluated. This will likely become our go-to search app!

Plumbhub Heating Supplies

Perfect for what we need for our site right now. Will definitely pay to upgrade once we reach that stage. Have been very happy with the support received from Findify and would strongly recommend to others!

Thetoastedcoconut

I am on the Lite Plan, which is free, but even then I am AMAZED at this app. My search is soooo much better. Before, Shopify used to tell me that customers couldn't find what they were looking for because of simple spelling errors, but thanks to this app, that problem is SOLVED.

Definitely recommend if you want to improve the search function on your store. :)

Wanahavit

Great support and app the most competitively priced app.

Lazychipmunk613

Awesome functionality and great support...

Gottago In

One of the best apps on shopify. Keep it up guys and a big thanks from Team GottaGo.
www.GottaGo.in

Wholesale Paint Group

Extremely helpful app for us. We were looking for a solution for customers who entered keywords incorrectly and we found that solution and so much more.

Indira Active

So far the onboarding experience has been excellent, and the true power of the platform is amazing while being especially optimized for Shopify. Highly recommend taking a look into Finidy. We are rolling out each of their major products on https://www.indiraactive.com/