Findify Search & Discovery

Findify Search & Discovery

by Findify

Sell more with A.I. - Search, Recommendations & Collections

Luxcentral

This app is amazing and efficient when it comes to making a successful online store.

Salttree

love good app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ozproducts

Great app! Makes searching very easy for customers. Very happy so far.

Petinteractions

User Experience is one of the most important things to keep your customers engaged. This tool literally offers everything you could possibly think off in regards to user experience. I am just starting out so I am on the Lite formula. What I look most forward to is the feature of smart collections.
But, I tell you, you couldn't be at a better place here with Findify, another plan for every phase of growth and scaling.
Thank you so much !

Thefidgetwidget

great app - especially since it's free -dynamic mobile friendly searches - got 3 conversions as soon as i installed
no words
just
WOW

Kimlud

This is a great search APP. We are using it right now on www.kimlud.com
It generates extensive search results. We will use it again and we will be glad to recommend it to our friends.

Yourturnkeystore 783

This app was easy to install and was up and running with just a few clicks. Excellent at improving the user experience and increasing the stickiness of my site and the potential for more conversions. Highly recommended!

Michael
ODDCREST

Snoopyfacts

Good apps, I've used in my few stores :) thanks

Theredballoonshop

JUST ONE WORD AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naturalcommunities

This app is amazing!! Much faster than other similar apps and more comprehensive in its results. Right out of the box it was working wonders in seconds with no programming. I did have to change its search page on pages to full width so that it did not look weird, but as soon as I did it was quite awesome. Definitely, would recommend to anyone!!!