Findify Search & Discovery

by Findify

Sell more with A.I. - Search, Recommendations & Collections

MAD Distribution UK

$499 a month?

not even close to worth it, what on earth are you doing? No one can afford that for seach app.

June 5, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. We wish you the best going forward and please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like to discuss the advanced functionalities & capabilities of the Findify app. We will be more than happy to have an informal discussion. Kind regards, Alice.

Brockwell Incorporated

I uninstalled this app, and noted that I wanted all of their code deleted from my shopify store, but they DON'T delete their code that was initially installed upon installation of this app. But, they do have the time to set up an automated email to send to you upon uninstallation that tries to get you back as a customer. That's not how a good business should be run.

April 17, 2019

We are sorry to see you leave the Findify community. Please note once the Findify app is uninstalled, we cannot remove applicable code as we no longer have access to a store. Please check this article on the Findify public library https://developers.findify.io/docs/integrations-shopify-remove-code for step-by-step instructions on how to complete this task. In addition, you are welcome to contact our Support team if further assistance is required or to discuss your experience further. We will happily give you a call accordingly.
We wish you the best going forward. Kind regards, Alice

Bella Cuore

Can’t believe how much the price of this app has increased... with little to no
improvements. Seems like another Yotpo in the making. There are great alternatives out there that do just about the same thing. I uninstalled the app since we were no longer using it and still got billed for another month. Contacted them as SOON as it billed us to let them know it did not cancel even though the app was removed and requested a refund. They refused. Poor customer service and this just proves to us how greedy they’ve become... sad to see this.

April 11, 2019

We are sorry to see you leave the Findify community. We wish you the best going forward and please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like to discuss further. Kind regards, Alice.

Worldwide Cyclery

Full of glitches, HORRIBLE / unresponsive support. Pass this one by and find another search app to save yourself the headache.

April 11, 2019

We are sorry to see you leave the Findify community. We thank you for taking the time to connect with our team. We wish you the best going forward and please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like to discuss further. Kind regards, Alice.

The Clawset

Difficult to get in contact with the app developer and when you do they don't answer the questions correctly. Now my website lists one price (the correct one) and when people do a search through the "search" feature the pricing is completely different.

April 11, 2019

I am sorry to hear about this experience. Merchant's success and experience using the Findify app is of utmost importance to us. Please do not hesitate to contact us if further assistance is needed. Kind regards, Alice

Brothers With Glass

They claim that the search updates twice a day. I currently have 3 day old sale prices still being displayed.

Sometimes the search result simply pulls all items so hundreds of products show.

Hands down the biggest flaw with this service is how slow it is to update. Just today we had to issue $85 in coupon codes because their broken search is showing prices that are from a sale that ended days ago.

Updating twice a day is not enough, it should update at least four times a day and we should get to choose those times.

When the search works it works great but this app has to many flaws.

Powtees

I've removed this app because it messed up my SEO. The app blocks google robots crawling your pages which results in losing SEO ranking which has effected my sales.