4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing search functionality, providing accurate results, and being user-friendly. It's ideal for large inventory stores and offers a unique pricing model based on sales volume. Features like product recommendations and search suggestions are also included. Many merchants reported a sales increase after installation. The customer support is noted for its efficiency and responsiveness. A free trial is available for testing.

February 7, 2017

Great service and with good and clear benefits.

Derija
December 6, 2016

Great app, really good if you have a lot of products

Bullseyebishop
February 4, 2020

We love this app, a great search functionality tool.
The team at Findify have been very supportive and responsive (not to mention patient). Highly recommended.

Shaun Leane
Findify replied February 24, 2020

Thanks for the feedback! Super happy to hear you love our solutions and that you’re a fan of the Personalized Search. It was a pleasure to work on this project with you.

Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you in the future. Would be happy to help. In the meantime, feel free to check out our blog on www.findify.io to keep up-to-date on our latest developments.

Kind regards,

Kelly

February 11, 2017

Fantastic app, I have been using for over a year now and love it.

Lovefurnitureuk
Almost 2 years using the app
December 28, 2016

Glad to have this app as an option. With a growing inventory, customers are increasingly using search, and this app is helping them find what they're looking for. Thanks for the app! iwannabeasaint.com

Iwannabeasaint
January 27, 2022

Very functional app for search and search. The team is highly responsive with both on-boarding and ongoing support.

elysewalker
Findify replied February 1, 2022

Thank you for taking your time to write a lovely review!

And don’t hesitate to get in touch if you need any additional support, we will be happy to help!

Best regards,

Catherine

March 24, 2017

The search function works very well and was simple and easy to install. The reports and analytics end runs pretty slow however and could use improvement.

S Feldman Housewares
March 7, 2017

Really nice app. It's much easier for my customers to find the products they want

Baafoon
India
July 1, 2017

Great app, I wish I could use their filtering system for all my pages!

Angel Caramel
December 25, 2018

Wow! Where has this app been all my Shopify life? This is really a premium app! It makes navigating a large store like mine a breeze. And it is FREE depending on usage. It takes a while to download the app, but once it is up and running, it is amazing! This is a MUST HAVE if you have a large inventory! The support is also great. I was able to reach their team on Christmas. How's that for service! I'm really impressed.

Far Out Fab
Findify replied April 11, 2019

Thank you very much for your feedback. Merchant's success & experience using the Findify app is of utmost importance to us. Happy selling :-)
Kind regards, Alice