FindShop Reviews

FindShop Reviews

by Finden Technologies

Collect photo reviews, store reviews & build a social-proof

Shoe Fest

Photo reviews are looking great. This app is fast and working excellent with my store. Best app to display photo reviews....!

July 10, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. :)

First Emergency

It's a straightforward app, installs automatically. I am more getting reviews after installing. Some features are very good and not available in other apps. Thanks so much!

July 10, 2020

Thank you for reviewing us. Glad we could help you! :)

Refinnera

This is a good app to show reviews. I have used other apps and find this one to be easy. It is showing photo reviews on the store and Facebook. Getting me extra sales, I am very happy now.

July 10, 2020

Thanks for reviewing us. Glad to know about your sales growth :)

pnmall2u

Fast and easy to setup. I am getting extra sales after installing it. Now I get ~20 orders per day and customers also leaving reviews. I am happy to have this app. Thank you!

ExecutiveGifts.SG

This app is so nice. I was able to easily customize the review email & widget. Getting me more reviews and making sales. Also, big thanks to Steve for the great support. Value for money, highly recommended.

AbrandZ

A brilliant app with lots of time-saving and useful features. Allows me to automatically post replies and share reviews on social media. Offers easy setup and sleek interface. Get this if you are looking for a practical review management solution.

Bare Baggy

Find Shop Reviews is an amazing app :) to import reviews among any other app on Shopify. It is so easy and works perfectly as described. the support is fast and helpful with any query and brings the resolution instantly. I have tried tons of apps in the past but Find Shop Reviews is the best. Photo Reviews can import with just one click and the customizable widget is helpful to change the appearance as per your need. Thanks, FindShop Reviews Team.

February 11, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. It was an absolute delight helping you. :)

Hush Style

Excellent. Really helpful development team and customer service staff.App works weel for me and for customers leaving reviews. Site speed was not effected.

January 29, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. It has been a pleasure serving you. :)

Aguamarina Jewelry

Update 1/29/2020
There were some issue with the app, the developer reached out to me directly and took care of some of the issues I was experiencing with the app. The developer was quick to correct the issue and assisted me with getting the widget placed. So far the app is performing as expect and not slowing my website load speed.

******************************************************************************
old review.
Added the app to my store, then a couple days later, my website loading got really slow. Opened my site in developer mode and it was showing waiting for findshop. So i deleted the app, site went back to normal.
Other then that. Its a good app for reviews. One thing I don't like is a slow website.

January 8, 2020

Thank you for updating the review. It was a pleasure serving you.