SMS, Web Push, Email‑ Firepush

SMS, Web Push, Email‑ Firepush

by Firepush

Recover carts via SMS, Email & Web Push notifications

NFA Nutrition

Awesome features, pretty easy to setup with a lot of customization if you need to be specific. Also they provide great template and campaigns example to help you start

Matchacha.nl

Installation was easy and my questions were answered quickly by Edgaras. What a great app and support! Thank you.

copingcovid

I did not know about web push before. Great customer service! Quick to respond and really liked the fact that I was talking to a real human and not a bot.

Olson Möbler i Åkersberga

Excellent customer service, had some struggles with getting the SMS-functions to work with the legal texts as we're a national based company. Support helped us immediately to set it up correctly translated to our native language. 5/5!

Little Black Tux

I just started and loving it so far! -- User friendly, easy navigation, and great pricing as well! :) n

OZCORNER

This app is super easy to use and they have a very responsive and helpful support team, Highly recommended.

Diligence1International

One of the essentials of my online store as the push notifications are a better alternative to popups that most annoys most lead anyways.

ePetOnline

App works flawlessly, is easy to set up and the support from the team is much more than what I could ask for. Very fast replies from the staff members and they are really trying to help you with any questions or issues that you might be experiencing. Highly recommended from me.⭐

STONED CULT APPAREL

New user but so far customer service has been prompt (even though all my issues were user error) will change rating if i feel the need to

CandyBearsCo

I like it, it's really good I just don't like paying for apps but these its quite worth it to increase your ROI

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 64 65