SMS, Web Push, Email‑ Firepush

SMS, Web Push, Email‑ Firepush

by Firepush

Recover abandoned carts via SMS, Email, Web Push notifications

Arnone Boutique

After having issues at first Tomas contacted me and walked me through and fixed the issue!!! Customer Service is Top Notch!

January 25, 2020

Thanks a lot for an updated review. Happy to help anytime.

Rumpus Rags

I've been using this app for SMS & Emails. I am not a tech savvy person, but I was able to learn all the features fairly quickly & easily. I had to contact customer support to verify my account & they were very quick with a reply and helpful.

CBDTechfr

merci ! thank you Edgaras +++++ for all advice and availability, congratulations to the team.I recommend this app. complete and easy to use

R-SHOP

Very good app, i recommend this app to all. Good and fast support and help with good guys so i give 5 stars absolutelly

Puppify

I feel like this is an excellent app. It is well made, easy to navigate through and can be used from both begginers and people who have made it bigger in the game

Moon Goddess Gifts

I really like the Firepush app and I would recommend it.

Stacey Hayes
The Gifted Moon Goddess
MoonGoddessGifts.com

Peach Flair

This app is pretty easy to use and the customer service is amazing! They thoroughly explain everything and give you helpful suggestions and they respond quickly. I just started using this app so I have not yet seen results, but I'm anxious to see how it works. The SMS price if very reasonable.

Nino Perucci

Appli just essential for any shop! The customer service is hyper reactive, the app is intuitive and you can manage to test it for free.

Tu2 Stylez

This is the beginning of my journey with Firepush so I am uncertain of the performance. I will post later. So far I like that they helped with privacy, terms, and conditions input.

Lolevie

Amazing app! and customer service is even more amazing! super fast response very helpful. SMS pricing is very reasonable. Highly recommended to increase sales