SMS, Web Push, Email ‑Firepush

SMS, Web Push, Email ‑Firepush

by Firepush

Recover abandoned carts via SMS, Email, Web Push notifications

Vivi flash slimming

I just upload this app and I like it,it's easy to use, I will continue to try and see if it can help me

Adamsbargainshop.com

first time using it very easy to work with and grow my saleslove the app to add sales and more.thank

Bad Mom Zone

This app has really helped keep my customers interested! They keep coming back for more and get excited any time I send them a push! badmomzone.com

LoyWithLove

I’m new to this app and had a lot of questions but the customer service staff was really helpful and also gave me recommendations to help me with my business. The app is really easy to navigate through and would recommend it esp if you are looking for SMS/Email marketing all in one☺️

Taageera

Wow thank you soo much. Greeat app, i love it. easy to use and very helpfull. Perfect for mig. I love it.

Beauty's Secrets

Application très complète, et facile d'utilisation. Indispensable pour augmenter les ventes.
Apparence très professionnelle et bon désign

Laromy

So far it's amazing. Very easy to install and works exactly as it should be. Every store should have this app.

iShop Smart

Never had any problems customer service is great . Helps me with everything from email marketing from and sms marketing

Lavinia Lingerie

Easy to set up and excellent support! I spoke with Tom and he helped me with settings, had great suggestions for my store. Lots of features and integrations with other apps.

Lumiere hair

The customer service is great, i love this app, it help me to solve some problem, thank you very much

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 65 66