SMS, Email, Web Push ‑Firepush

SMS, Email, Web Push ‑Firepush

by Firepush

SMS marketing, Email cart recovery & Web Push notifications

vintagelooms.com

I got connected to their CO Mr. Tom and he was on hands so helpful. I can well imagine how helpful and cooperative their team would be.

App works well. Without any flaw!

Lola's

I have to say, a very easy to use app, with great options for your website growth. All things in one place! The customer support is extremely helpful! I would give them a 10 on 5 for their great and helpful service! Its worth every penny!

JollyLittleAngel

just started using this App and so far i like what it is doing. Push notifications are already happening on my site and i hope they convert to sells soon. I will update once i see some sales rocking in.

Sparkbolt

I've been looking for an SMS push marketing tool, but some of them were confusing and the support didn't help me out much. I installed this app and the customer support responded immediately and verified my account within minutes and I was good to go.

parisstore2020

i used this amazing app for my online store,
realy i like it
and have a good supports

Scared Promo

I used this app to help myself build my store the best that i could and not only did it help with sales and customer retention. It helps you understand the benefits of the Firepush app.

AriaGrace Music and Crafts

Been searching for a shopify app that has everything a starter like me can have. and found out Firepush is just the exact app I needed. I like the fact that the support is fast to respond in a matter of a few seconds and I love that he even gave a few tips for you to succeed in web push notification. thank you! God bless!

Chelystore

It is really good even for beginners. They have a real Help Support helping you improving your store

Remishoes

The app is really helpful and the customer service is amazing.They really helped a lot.You can use SMS to prove your sale.

The Retail Zone

one you start using the app, you realize this is exactly you needed to push your site to next level, because it gives you everything that you need to run your business smoothly