Firepush ‑ SMS,  Email, Push

Firepush ‑ SMS, Email, Push

by Firepush

SMS, Email, Web push automated messages. Promotional campaigns

Justonewish

Really effective app, and easy to use. They have great customer service, and they're always adding new features. This is a great app!

Sidekickart

I just love everything about this app, dashboard is so clean and simple, friendly support and if you are already making sales, this app pays for it self every time.

Thank you, love it!

Tanegro

Realy great app! Helps my shop grow

Ecg Church America

Here is a little secret about Push Notifications.
They are a new technology. Which means they are unregulated.
Since we launched last month we've sent a push notification every hour of the day and our sales speak for themselves: https://cl.ly/2B3x423o2f1R

Tom and his team are amazing.
We hope this wave stays for a while.
All we can do is milk it while it's here.

Bad News:
the more subscribers you earn, the more you need to pay. Just like Facebook, your users are really not your users. Meaning your subscribers can't be exported to another Push platform. Other platforms provide unlimited pushes for $24 and they also allow you to export to other platforms. We paid $600 for the same feature. Grew to over 1k subscribers and pushes became expensive. Now after 3 months we've started all over again with ZERO (0) subscribers on a different platform. But hey, at least we don't feel robbed anymore.

Do your homework.

Peekshop

GREAT APP! I RECOMMEND IT!
I am using it few months and I am satisfied!

Use it and you will love it!

Hashtagstoreindia

Great App. Its Free and serves the purpose

Phaser Fpv

Awesome App and owner really cares :)

Nightliteusa

5 star review! Should be 6 stars! Best customer service from app developer on Shopify! More to come! I am still fine tuning this app and getting tips for my store from Tom! He is the best!!!

Topcarsaccessories

I was very pleasantly surprised regarding the interaction with FirePush Team.
They had explained very well their application and also they offered me a lot of tips about how to grow up my store, how to promote it using Web Browser Push Notifications and how to use ads properly. I strongly recommend.

Priceless Clothing

Firepush is highly effective and easy to use. They have great customer service and they're always adding new features. This is a great app!