SMS, Email, Web Push ‑Firepush

SMS, Email, Web Push ‑Firepush

by Firepush

SMS marketing, Email cart recovery & Web Push notifications

Loversentiment

Amazing worked very well. The support team was amazing and answered all of my questions extremely quickly.

Trindal.store

The app works like silk, and I'm looking forward to seeing the objectives as they are being met, great team support.

MakaveliCases

The app is solid and the support is even better. Working out bugs and rolling out new features all the time. Lots of value here over some of the more established SMS/email marketing and Abandoned Cart apps. This combines multiple apps.

Sofanea

Great support!, the best support in shopify Apps. Great Persons behind this app, Tom an Leva very special guys

Blisshoes

Thanks to the founder for the quick response.Helped me solve the problem and made good suggestions on email marketing

db-house

Great app perfect service! it works absolutely good and looks amazing this app can increase the sales easily.

November 25, 2019

Thanks so much!

Gadevezone

I like the app. The app is easy to use
The support team is very helpfull.

Luxury Life

Very helpful for sending push messages to the customers and start various campaigns much needed for online stores.

CopyCat Beauty

Love this addition for our company! It is so easy to use!
We are using everything from sms marketing to email.

Vivi flash slimming

I just upload this app and I like it,it's easy to use, I will continue to try and see if it can help me