SMS, Email, Web Push ‑Firepush

SMS, Email, Web Push ‑Firepush

by Firepush

SMS marketing, Email cart recovery & Web Push notifications

Loja Egomes Digital

Excellent support, I'm getting to know the tool.
It is a pity not to have the free feature plan for at least 15 days of testing.

shoesystore

Great team for assist 24/7 very quick and efficient . this app is great to grab customer attention to make them buy from your store

Nearly Natural

Firepush just gets better and better with time. From first week installed lifted conversions and revenue. Tech support is always online and had answers to all our questions. One of our top revenue producing apps. Highly recommended.

MerKado24-7

I like a lot this app, very easy to use, configure to any language, Notify almost everything...............Loveit

BUtiful.store

So easy to use and when i had a problem installing the customer service was right there. I didnt have to wait 24 hrs to get back to me, he was responding with in a few minutes.

Da Cuban Collectionn

I love it! It’s a good app for small business owners that are just starting a business and are on a budget.

WaggyFish

Amazing app! It is really easy to setup. Can't wait to see the Return on investment. The customer service also totally deserves 5 stars.

Specialty Fittings Lingerie

The App itself is alright, however the customer service is great. Very friendly and super helpful. Was able to guide me through all my questions and help set up my plan for me. 5stars for customer support!

NFA Nutrition

Awesome features, pretty easy to setup with a lot of customization if you need to be specific. Also they provide great template and campaigns example to help you start

Matchacha.nl

Installation was easy and my questions were answered quickly by Edgaras. What a great app and support! Thank you.