SMS, Email, Web Push ‑Firepush

SMS, Email, Web Push ‑Firepush

by Firepush

Order recovery via SMS, Email & Web Push notifications

The Waist Experts

I used this app to send text marketing to my customers. The app is so efficient and the live support is super fast and responsive. Awesome investment. I am super happy with it.

Creations Ani Giaro Cavalli

i like but all your services need to upgrate, i want try before pay for services. my store open may 12 2020

Quarantine Credit

OMG - I literally am switching from SMS bump right now because Tom was so helpful ! In the next few months, this service will be the best there is and I'm in early!! Thanks TOM!

the best thing about the service is it combines - sms with email and webpush - i currently have 3 apps installed to do those

StrongBeauty.Co

Really easy to use! You get to market everything your store has with this app. Spend less time trying to figure out marketing ways and more marketing.

Shiningz

good and amazing still has nice options for the free plan I will be using this a lot since it works

Herald Lab

The app is great and the customer service is excellent. Solid bang for the buck. Highly recommended!

Mednet Direct

So far we've used Firepush to build up Push Notification and SMS audiences, while also focusing on promotional campaigns for both. The results (with our KPI being our conversion rate) have been wonderful, especially in the SMS category. More recently we have started experimenting with the Abandoned Cart options, and are refining our approach. The app is fairly intuitive, and the customer support is wonderful. Like anything else, it just takes a little time to fine-tune, but overall, very happy with my experience, and looking forward to using the tools more.

Çhanelia

This app has all the features to skyrocket the SMS and push notifications marketing line. Great support team that's with you all the way of your journey. Top #1 choice.

FRESH COOLS

First of all the customer service is on a new level! if you ask a question, they respond in less than a minute; but the cool part is that they record their screen with their faces in it and show you step by step what you need to do! they send you a very useful link to see what to do and what not!
this app is probably the best out there!

ShoppingMorning

it was very good service,I solved my problem very quickly,The service help was the best for solve the problem about sms,Thank you team Firepush!