SMS, Email, Web Push ‑Firepush

SMS, Email, Web Push ‑Firepush

by Firepush

SMS marketing, Email cart recovery & Web Push notifications

OZCORNER

This app is super easy to use and they have a very responsive and helpful support team, Highly recommended.

Diligence1International

One of the essentials of my online store as the push notifications are a better alternative to popups that most annoys most lead anyways.

ePetOnline

App works flawlessly, is easy to set up and the support from the team is much more than what I could ask for. Very fast replies from the staff members and they are really trying to help you with any questions or issues that you might be experiencing. Highly recommended from me.⭐

CandyBearsCo

I like it, it's really good I just don't like paying for apps but these its quite worth it to increase your ROI

The Waist Experts

I used this app to send text marketing to my customers. The app is so efficient and the live support is super fast and responsive. Awesome investment. I am super happy with it.

Quarantine Credit

OMG - I literally am switching from SMS bump right now because Tom was so helpful ! In the next few months, this service will be the best there is and I'm in early!! Thanks TOM!

the best thing about the service is it combines - sms with email and webpush - i currently have 3 apps installed to do those

StrongBeauty.Co

Really easy to use! You get to market everything your store has with this app. Spend less time trying to figure out marketing ways and more marketing.

Herald Lab

The app is great and the customer service is excellent. Solid bang for the buck. Highly recommended!

Mednet Direct

So far we've used Firepush to build up Push Notification and SMS audiences, while also focusing on promotional campaigns for both. The results (with our KPI being our conversion rate) have been wonderful, especially in the SMS category. More recently we have started experimenting with the Abandoned Cart options, and are refining our approach. The app is fairly intuitive, and the customer support is wonderful. Like anything else, it just takes a little time to fine-tune, but overall, very happy with my experience, and looking forward to using the tools more.

Çhanelia

This app has all the features to skyrocket the SMS and push notifications marketing line. Great support team that's with you all the way of your journey. Top #1 choice.