SMS Order recovery ‑ Firepush

SMS Order recovery ‑ Firepush

by Firepush

Order recovery via SMS, Email & Web Push notifications

The Bella Jade Boutique

Very simple to set up and customer service is very fast and helpful with any questions you may have!

RSM Timepieces

This App is AMAZING! Helps so much that you can target not only every customer but even make special sms's for one customer! Love it!

Tender Heifer Snack Co

I just signed up with Firepush yesterday, created a promotional text campaign and made $546 in sales. The text messages cost me $16.01 so I am very pleased. Spent part of the day today setting up the rest of the push notifications so I’m expecting more good sales.

Cemre Ecological Jewelry

rational and good solution is easy to install, I started using it and when I see the effects I will write a more detailed comment

Spiritelic

Amazing app, SMS retarget is killing it. Also web push notifications is great way for marketing. Recommend this app 100%

Tile Club

Easy to set up with a nice interface. Helpful and quick customer service. No complaints so far! Hoping this helps us with conversions.

RoarPedal

Great service and very professional app, it help you set many things to let you send SMS smothly. Thank so much.

ShopPricedToSell

The app is solid, very nice features. Customer chat function is fantastic and Tom has been more than accommodating to make sure everything is legit. Highly recommend!
Edit: Support records any simple changes (if you're not too familiar with Shopify's admin) they make to your store and send it to you over the chat. So that if you need to go back and look over what they did while they have access to your store and to revert back from any changes, you have a record of it. A very nice touch of professionalism and transparency!

Alimento srl

Great app! Simple and useful :)
Tom of customer service, was very kind in solving my problem in a practical and quick way. Thank you so much!

GoodOne

I love this app Its helps me a lot Hope I will get sales now. millions of messages in this app. I would love to suggest this app to my friends who are doing startup.