SMS, Web Push, Email‑ Firepush

SMS, Web Push, Email‑ Firepush

by Firepush

Recover abandoned carts via SMS, Email, Web Push notifications

AriaGrace Music and Crafts

Been searching for a shopify app that has everything a starter like me can have. and found out Firepush is just the exact app I needed. I like the fact that the support is fast to respond in a matter of a few seconds and I love that he even gave a few tips for you to succeed in web push notification. thank you! God bless!

Chelystore

It is really good even for beginners. They have a real Help Support helping you improving your store

Remishoes

The app is really helpful and the customer service is amazing.They really helped a lot.You can use SMS to prove your sale.

The Retail Zone

one you start using the app, you realize this is exactly you needed to push your site to next level, because it gives you everything that you need to run your business smoothly

Ambient Lounge Norge

Much obliged! the business skyrocketed short time after install! Support is amazing, i get answers within minutes.

ShopeeShipee

Love the app! it recovered some of my abandoned carts also the welcome push helped me gain that first visit conversion...and so glad, it's affordable. conversions will surely pay your monthly subscription.☺♥

jewelrykilla

I am a new into online shop i have reviewed some of the apps to help me sending automated messages, and i found this very helpful app. I am grateful to all staff, and very nice people they help you through everything. It is a great experience and i would love to recommend this to people out there. And i thanks Edgaras for helping me today.

youngeveryday

Best Best Best app for marketing you'll evert find in market belive me or not.I started =with Firepush couple of months back and i already going legit.The best hing about Firepush is you don't have to add another apps for marketing&automation.Firepush allows you to do all Pushes at one time.They have everything in their free+paid programme.Email,web-push&sms any many other services.Must Must Must recommend

Lmtless Life Nutrition

Fire push has helped me make an additional $1,000 / month minimum just by using automated push notifications

OMIERA LABS

so far so good, asked for chat help first time using it and the operator was friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. thank u