SMS, Web Push, Email ‑Firepush

SMS, Web Push, Email ‑Firepush

by Firepush

Recover abandoned carts via SMS, Email, Web Push notifications

Marben S World

Exactly what i needed. My Offers are not overlooked. Thats what what i like.
Great App - I love it.

Katoly

The FirePush support team is great! They answer questions very quickly and help as much as they can. Also great push notification app that you can start using for free!

Singapore Books

Very useful tool to push for sales. Professional looking and it has pushed sales to our site. www.SingaporeBooks.com.au

The Cargo House

Really nice free app. easy to install and self explanatory. Do whatever you feel you need to with confidence and ease.

Yogastic

just installed but looks good, great job keep up

Keratinbeauty

Best Push app! Ever! Increase ou revenue with promoted products!

Reemyu

I always select the best app which can serve my purpose. This app does it exactly what I need. Re-marketing is very crucial and this apps support many features towards this objective. Thanks.

Pick Up Tops Uk

Love it does what it needs to do any abandoned carts then get a notification www.pickuptopsuk.com

Goddess C

Great service, easy to use and I know that the develpers are working to add even more features. They have always responded to all of my questions and every day my list of subscribers have gotten bigger and bigger. I think my subscribers also love the fact that they ge push notifications regarding their orders.

Goddess Cosmtics

Klepto Store

Omg, I started seeing more major digital marketing sites using Push Crew and other push notification softwares. At first, I was like this is spammy and no one would ever use. But once you subscribe, install on your own store and see the true potential, your mind will probably almost explode like mine did. I can't wait to use this more in my store. Email may be dying, but this app is about to make a dent in the notification space, especially as it grows in 2017. Install on your Shopify store now before your competition like I did: kleptostore.com