SMS, Email, Web Push ‑Firepush

SMS, Email, Web Push ‑Firepush

by Firepush

Order recovery via SMS, Email & Web Push notifications

ShopPricedToSell

The app is solid, very nice features. Customer chat function is fantastic and Tom has been more than accommodating to make sure everything is legit. Highly recommend!
Edit: Support records any simple changes (if you're not too familiar with Shopify's admin) they make to your store and send it to you over the chat. So that if you need to go back and look over what they did while they have access to your store and to revert back from any changes, you have a record of it. A very nice touch of professionalism and transparency!

Alimento srl

Great app! Simple and useful :)
Tom of customer service, was very kind in solving my problem in a practical and quick way. Thank you so much!

GoodOne

I love this app Its helps me a lot Hope I will get sales now. millions of messages in this app. I would love to suggest this app to my friends who are doing startup.

kusheclothing

i have not had the chance to use sms but the push works well. i am going to try to do my first sms today. for that im excited

La Sienna Couture

Anna was amazing! She is super helpful and went above and beyond to make sure we fully understood how to use the app!

alladenshop

only reason why i am giving 4 stars is because i did not try it yet but they offer a great deals honestly, and they have a great customer support ,,,

THINGS FOR SALE JAMAICA

Firepush continues to deliver. They have a very responsive customer support. Definitely worth trying! Great app.

doggyharness.store

Great app great support recommended Great app great support recommended Great app great support recommended

CONDEN - The Smartest and Most Powerful Portable Mini Projector

I use this app for web push and sms notifications regarding abandoned carts. I only miss the email option for abandoned carts campaign.

Beloved Pet Memorial

Just installed the app and I hope to get results using it. Right now, the 5 stars are given for:
- the great and fast support offered while I was setting it up
- the variety of features and options offered by the app
- the clear and self explanatory setting up steps
Great job guys!