SMS, Web Push, Email ‑Firepush

SMS, Web Push, Email ‑Firepush

by Firepush

Recover abandoned carts via SMS, Email, Web Push notifications

Goddess C

Great service, easy to use and I know that the develpers are working to add even more features. They have always responded to all of my questions and every day my list of subscribers have gotten bigger and bigger. I think my subscribers also love the fact that they ge push notifications regarding their orders.

Goddess Cosmtics

Klepto Store

Omg, I started seeing more major digital marketing sites using Push Crew and other push notification softwares. At first, I was like this is spammy and no one would ever use. But once you subscribe, install on your own store and see the true potential, your mind will probably almost explode like mine did. I can't wait to use this more in my store. Email may be dying, but this app is about to make a dent in the notification space, especially as it grows in 2017. Install on your Shopify store now before your competition like I did: kleptostore.com

Iblends

Great App! A fantastic additional layer of marketing to add to any store. We've seen over $12,500 in extra revenue in the first month thanks to promotional pushes and cart abandonment campaigns. Check it out at www.ShopBlends.com.

Fishing Trends Online Shop

Has found this a very usefull all in one application
It covers the majority of the apps I previously had to use several apps for
Excellent excecution. FirePush

10pointwest

Love it very good gets the job done

Garaishop Com

very helpful for bussiness app! musthave!

Bazarbabu Shopping Wala Dost

its fantastic app for boosting sales for startups..

Happy4sales

Very Good App!
Visit Us at https://happy4sales.com

Roam Deal

Very Nice App. Good Option to boost your Sale.

Gatrial

Awesome app, a must try. It gives boost to sales, making subscribers instant access to visit. Cant expect anything better than this! Thanks Firepush, looking for more new cool updates from you :)