SMS, Email, Web Push ‑Firepush

SMS, Email, Web Push ‑Firepush

by Firepush

The all-in-one marketing automation platform for your store

Mischievous Lash

just downloaded the app I'm excited of whats to come using this App. its been helpful so far with easy pomotion and notification setup. just looking forward to increasing my sells using this tool.

Maiden Art

Eccellent! great app! thank you so much

Cheap Tech Things

Excellent tool -- only thing I don't like is that they force you to send a welcome notification. I used to use PushCrew.com when I used WooCommerce/WordPress, and they did not force you to do that.

Your Hot Deal

Awsome app , I recommande it if you want scale sales on your store .

Elevated Vaping

A must have for any e-commerce business! We've been using FirePush for less than a week now and we have already seen a noticeable increase in sales and customer engagement. Highly recommend this app to all e-commerce businesses!

Blue Fox

GREAT APPS I LOVE APPS. VOTE 6 STAR

Foddy

Started using this app,seems to be working fine.Very good concept of increasing sales.Recommended to everyone.

Deplorable Me Store

So far the experience has been great

Dilionline

it is a splendid app. If I can send discount code and clients upon opening the push and copy the discount code would be much better. Or the discount code be automatically linked to any items thr clients choose and get discounted would be much more terrific.

The Klick

Awesome work guys! This is extremely important.