SMS, Web Push, Email ‑Firepush

SMS, Web Push, Email ‑Firepush

by Firepush

Recover abandoned carts via SMS, Email, Web Push notifications

Madalenas Boutique

So far I am very impressed by the offerings of FirePush. I haven't seen any results yet in terms of sales, but I am very happy to be in the beta launch and to see what the system can do!

Klik Toshopline

Free!! App Must Have To All Seller!

Crazyfandeals

So far so good. Great app if it really does what it's supposed to without flaws. Still testing it out.

Zaggora Usa

Awesome so far! If this work, it will be amazing. Will update soon

Riversunlimited

Excellent support with this app. Tom from customer support helped me set up my account and created a unique URL to help get my email subscribers signed up with push notifications. He reviewed my settings and provided recommendations. I am excited to see the results of the app. For now, if the app delivers like Tom, it deserves all 5 stars.

Cotton Bunnies

Amazing product. Very clever, automatically calls up price change push notification if stocks are detected for that particular product, otherwise back in stock subscription button is in place. VERY helpful customer service. Great job guys! Keep it up.

Metju

so far so good! will test it. customer support answered in less than 12h

Cocadeau

So far so good. Really great assistance via chat while you're setting up as well. I must say I LOVE that.

Devetas

I have been using firepush for a while. What I love about it is that it's easy to setup and the user experience looks just great. The support team is friendly and replies very quickly.

Mostlymusic

Easy to set-up. great service and support. Helpful and great tool to bring traffic back to my store. thanks a lot.