SMS, Web Push, Email ‑Firepush

SMS, Web Push, Email ‑Firepush

by Firepush

Recover abandoned carts via SMS, Email, Web Push notifications

RSV LLC

Firepush is one of the best apps out there! It's essential to every store. They offer FREEMIUM services for starters and medium stores and they also offer plans for the bigger companies.

I encourage everyone to help Firepush create more features so we can all benefit from it.

Much love,
somuchonsale.com

Sandalsvibe

This APP really helped a lot, and the customer service is nice.It would be better if I can add banner on the promotion pushes.

Εκδόσεις Δ. Σωτηρόπουλος - Ορθόδοξα Βιβλία - Ηλεκτρονικό Βιβλιοπωλείο

Great app for push notifications, SMS and emails. Also very helpful staff. Highly recommended for marketing!

Israel-Cart

Wow, that's a great app! tons of options and very affordable and useful i recommend to everyone to download it

Balm Heaven

Just installed the app and it look amazing! I will use the free plan for the beginning and see if paid plan worth the komey..

famenxtshop

Nice app. Sleek and have great features. I installed it to use Push notifications, but would definitely try other features too.

Farmers Edge

I just starting using firepush it has been great so far and the customer service is really helpful and good !

Arizona Wildcats Store

Great program. Helpful team. Thank you

We use the program for our company to send out push notifications and emails.

Thunder Internacional

Parece buena, no tengo experiencia pero la tengo en uso hace muy poco. El precio es super accesible.

My File Addiction

Love this app so far. Switched over from another app that I was using to send promotional emails to my customers. This is so much cheaper. I love the push notification feature also. It will take a while to build that part up but at least all of my customer email info transferred over to send those out right away.