SMS, Web Push, Email‑ Firepush

SMS, Web Push, Email‑ Firepush

by Firepush

Recover carts via SMS, Email & Web Push notifications

Moon Goddess Gifts

I really like the Firepush app and I would recommend it.

Stacey Hayes
The Gifted Moon Goddess
MoonGoddessGifts.com

Peach Flair

This app is pretty easy to use and the customer service is amazing! They thoroughly explain everything and give you helpful suggestions and they respond quickly. I just started using this app so I have not yet seen results, but I'm anxious to see how it works. The SMS price if very reasonable.

Nino Perucci

Appli just essential for any shop! The customer service is hyper reactive, the app is intuitive and you can manage to test it for free.

Tu2 Stylez

This is the beginning of my journey with Firepush so I am uncertain of the performance. I will post later. So far I like that they helped with privacy, terms, and conditions input.

Lolevie

Amazing app! and customer service is even more amazing! super fast response very helpful. SMS pricing is very reasonable. Highly recommended to increase sales

Meimelin Paris

Premier test, première transformation, ça fonctionne vraiment bien ! Tom est vraiment top, pleins de bons conseils, demandez lui n'importe quoi il vous explique en vidéo dans l'instant ! Fonctionne bien pour la France je recommande à 1000000%.

Bosso Wear

I really enjoy using the app. Support is friendly and is always trying to help. I definitely recommend this app.

Big Gift Bag

this is a great app for anyone looking for an all in one solution to marketing. Push, SMS, and email are the 3 most important (in my opinion) avenues to market your business and this app gives you everything you need. Plus its affordable, would recommend to anyone. Very responsive support as well. Great job!

BOSSFYD

Wow thank you soo much. Greeat app, i love it. easy to use and very helpfull. Perfect , I love it. 5+++++++++++++++++++

Pura Vida Bracelets

Super easy app to use with amazing ROI. The team at Firepush is always willing to jump on a call and help with questions and strategy.