SMS, Email, Web Push ‑Firepush

SMS, Email, Web Push ‑Firepush

by Firepush

Promo campaigns & Cart Recovery via SMS, Email, Web Pushes

Barksnlick

Superb features and very easy to navigate & setup. Would recommend it to friends for sure.

Destinationbaby

Its only been a few hours but so far so good! App seems to work as advertised and have already had a few subscribers! Very optimistic that this will be a great addition to our store!

Tech Central

Simply excellent. The level of customisation is awesome. www.techprogear.com loves you.

Speed Clothes

Looks cool! I cant wait my customers start to subscribe ;)

Mookyboutique

Superb! great support. Tom was very helpful and operative.He advised and suggested few tricks how to increase abandoned cart recover rate. Highly recommended app..

Internationalkeysupply Com

This is a really cool way to keep in touch with customers!

Neptune Wild

Found a bug. It sent me a push notification for DELIVERY UPDATES. Umm...I didn't purchase anything. I emailed support in November and was told they will look into it. I had to uninstall the app because it's giving false information to Customers of Delivery when they didn't buy anything. To this day, I haven't heard back from the Support team and I have no idea if this app is working properly and the bug fixed.

Salesnipe

I just got it. Havent tested, but love the interface!

Bullesstone

WOW!! I think that app is really very helpful for business <3 must have

Javazen

Easy to set up, powerful feature set, great service!