SMS Order recovery ‑ Firepush

SMS Order recovery ‑ Firepush

by Firepush

Order recovery via SMS, Email & Web Push notifications

Specialty Fittings Lingerie

The App itself is alright, however the customer service is great. Very friendly and super helpful. Was able to guide me through all my questions and help set up my plan for me. 5stars for customer support!

Creations Ani Giaro Cavalli

i like but all your services need to upgrate, i want try before pay for services. my store open may 12 2020

Shiningz

good and amazing still has nice options for the free plan I will be using this a lot since it works

trackclaws

installed today, setup is not hard and support is very good (fast+smart) so far app looks great with fair pricing. Their support is great and makes it worth it!

Urban Gang Store

What do you need when you buy any product? Customer service and I assure, you will get it here 100%.

ccsfluffnstuff

Great app, easy to use, and alot of free options for small businesses just getting started like mine. I like that it helps me stay on top of things.

kusheclothing

i have not had the chance to use sms but the push works well. i am going to try to do my first sms today. for that im excited

alladenshop

only reason why i am giving 4 stars is because i did not try it yet but they offer a great deals honestly, and they have a great customer support ,,,

THINGS FOR SALE JAMAICA

Firepush continues to deliver. They have a very responsive customer support. Definitely worth trying! Great app.

CONDEN - The Smartest and Most Powerful Portable Mini Projector

I use this app for web push and sms notifications regarding abandoned carts. I only miss the email option for abandoned carts campaign.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11