Firepush 100K emails for FREE

Firepush 100K emails for FREE

by Firepush

Recover abandoned carts via SMS, Email, Web Push notifications

Big Gift Bag

this is a great app for anyone looking for an all in one solution to marketing. Push, SMS, and email are the 3 most important (in my opinion) avenues to market your business and this app gives you everything you need. Plus its affordable, would recommend to anyone. Very responsive support as well. Great job!

BOSSFYD

Wow thank you soo much. Greeat app, i love it. easy to use and very helpfull. Perfect , I love it. 5+++++++++++++++++++

Pura Vida Bracelets

Super easy app to use with amazing ROI. The team at Firepush is always willing to jump on a call and help with questions and strategy.

vintagelooms.com

I got connected to their CO Mr. Tom and he was on hands so helpful. I can well imagine how helpful and cooperative their team would be.

App works well. Without any flaw!

Lola's

I have to say, a very easy to use app, with great options for your website growth. All things in one place! The customer support is extremely helpful! I would give them a 10 on 5 for their great and helpful service! Its worth every penny!

Sparkbolt

I've been looking for an SMS push marketing tool, but some of them were confusing and the support didn't help me out much. I installed this app and the customer support responded immediately and verified my account within minutes and I was good to go.

parisstore2020

i used this amazing app for my online store,
realy i like it
and have a good supports

Scared Promo

I used this app to help myself build my store the best that i could and not only did it help with sales and customer retention. It helps you understand the benefits of the Firepush app.

AriaGrace Music and Crafts

Been searching for a shopify app that has everything a starter like me can have. and found out Firepush is just the exact app I needed. I like the fact that the support is fast to respond in a matter of a few seconds and I love that he even gave a few tips for you to succeed in web push notification. thank you! God bless!

Chelystore

It is really good even for beginners. They have a real Help Support helping you improving your store