SMS, Email, Web Push ‑Firepush

SMS, Email, Web Push ‑Firepush

by Firepush

SMS marketing, Email cart recovery & Web Push notifications

Nearly Natural

Firepush just gets better and better with time. From first week installed lifted conversions and revenue. Tech support is always online and had answers to all our questions. One of our top revenue producing apps. Highly recommended.

MerKado24-7

I like a lot this app, very easy to use, configure to any language, Notify almost everything...............Loveit

BUtiful.store

So easy to use and when i had a problem installing the customer service was right there. I didnt have to wait 24 hrs to get back to me, he was responding with in a few minutes.

Da Cuban Collectionn

I love it! It’s a good app for small business owners that are just starting a business and are on a budget.

WaggyFish

Amazing app! It is really easy to setup. Can't wait to see the Return on investment. The customer service also totally deserves 5 stars.

NFA Nutrition

Awesome features, pretty easy to setup with a lot of customization if you need to be specific. Also they provide great template and campaigns example to help you start

Matchacha.nl

Installation was easy and my questions were answered quickly by Edgaras. What a great app and support! Thank you.

copingcovid

I did not know about web push before. Great customer service! Quick to respond and really liked the fact that I was talking to a real human and not a bot.

Olson Möbler i Åkersberga

Excellent customer service, had some struggles with getting the SMS-functions to work with the legal texts as we're a national based company. Support helped us immediately to set it up correctly translated to our native language. 5/5!

Little Black Tux

I just started and loving it so far! -- User friendly, easy navigation, and great pricing as well! :) n