SMS, Web Push, Email‑ Firepush

SMS, Web Push, Email‑ Firepush

by Firepush

Recover abandoned carts via SMS, Email, Web Push notifications

La Sienna Couture

Anna was amazing! She is super helpful and went above and beyond to make sure we fully understood how to use the app!

doggyharness.store

Great app great support recommended Great app great support recommended Great app great support recommended

Beloved Pet Memorial

Just installed the app and I hope to get results using it. Right now, the 5 stars are given for:
- the great and fast support offered while I was setting it up
- the variety of features and options offered by the app
- the clear and self explanatory setting up steps
Great job guys!

Private Label Extensions

Increasing sales with ease! This app is a no-brainer for any Shopify store. Tom over at Firepush is awesome. Super easy to set up and get started.

FLOWERS IN MIND

The best marketing app! Was facing problems and contacted help team and got a video explanation through loom. Superb customer service. Keep it up team and you will definitely get many great supporters.

Godellas Shopping

Excelente por enquanto estou utilizando a versão gratuita estou gostando bastante , ajuda muito ! recomendo a todos !

Date Lady

This is a lot of features all in one place, has ease of use, nice templates and very reasonable pricing. I've used Mailchimp and omnisend and at least for my basic needs, I don't feel like I am lacking anything since switching to firepush. The customer service has also been helpful and speedy.

Pajamasy

The support team is just amazing, i strongly recommend this app for everyone that is trying to get more sales!

Yes I'm Still Gay

The support offered is awesome! Even though the weekends are closed for support, I was still helped. Pricing is great for emailing as well, 10/10.

Blue Shoppy

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS APP FROM LAST 3 YEARS AND IT REALLY REALLY HELP ME IN MY BUSINESS, I MUST SAY IT IS BETTER THEN ALL APPS I HAVE USED BEFORE.
THE SUPPORT TEM IS REALLY SUPPORTIVE AND UNDERSTAND YOUR REQUIREMENTS ESPECIALLY.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP.