Firepush: SMS, Web Push, Email

Firepush: SMS, Web Push, Email

by Firepush

Recover abandoned carts via SMS, Email, Web Push notifications

Bech Bhai Bech

Very good App to make visitors your customers by push notifications. I recommend this app to all of those who struggling to retain their customers.

Jinga Juice Philippines

I LOVE FIREPUSH. It saves abandoned carts and also helps in brand awareness because of the push notifications. It also handles email and sms tasks.

- jingajuice.com.ph -

MAKELIQUIDA

Aplicativo formidável. Estou usando a menos de 01 dias, mas já estou bastante encantado, pois tem muitas funcionalidade valiosas

My Bikini Flex

Really good app! I was previously using 3 apps but when I found out about this one it saved me the time and headache of logging in and out of those apps. Everything you need is all into one!

Antryde

this app is pretty straight forward to use. keep up the good work. I like how I am able to integrated photos and also save templates for future use.

Fuggin Vapor Co.

This app and the customer service they provide are phenomenal. I have been using their app for over a year and increased revenue 100x over. Highly recommended. A+

Jay J Garcia, MD Weight Loss, Wellness, & Aesthetic Centers

Very helpful information and have scheduled a demo to better understand the system. I think it can be helpful at maximizing our business and helping me automate some of our marketing so that I can focus on other areas of growth.

SmartMovilShop

Very powerful app! And very good costumer service! The first time i test push notifications, so interesting!

PURCHASINGNOW

Great interaction and help. Easy to use and the options available are all closely integrated. Definitely recommended

Motorcyclist

Great app! I see great benefits on my Messenger and SMS marketing! One of the best apps on Shopify for re-targeting customers and email marketing. Will recommend to everyone!