SMS Order recovery ‑ Firepush

SMS Order recovery ‑ Firepush

by Firepush

Order recovery via SMS, Email & Web Push notifications

Fragrenza

Great app! best app to push notifications to customers. will increase your sale by 40% . Don't miss out

UNIQSO

it helps a lot as most of the buyers now browse website or place orders via mobile phone. The only little thing is that it did not work on ios system..

Matea Designs

I just downloaded it will need to give it some time. I think it will be a useful app especially some of the paid features.

BodyRock

Looks good, trying to explore. Seems like the best one out there. would love to see how it turns out.

SUQIFY

Just starting out with the app. From reviews and other sources, it seems promising. Looking forward to having a great experience.

Shop For All Here

Used this app for about two weeks now but didn't see any profit yet. Messages go out but no returning or winning carts. Will see what the future holds.

La Ronza

Good app so far I need to test it out, I wish those developers would include where they installed codes on the theme. And no support for Samsung browser or safari!

Scorpion Butterfly Co

It seems to be a very helpful app so far. I just started so I'll be able to make a better statement later. Any help is awesome and appreciated. Anyone open a dropshipping store should try this app.

The Good Feel

I would like to have a more specific alert from the system to know exactly what the problem is. This way it would be easier to fix it.
Customer care by chat was perfect :)

LeeVans Apparel

I just installed the app but so far I'm impressed with all that is offers. I hope it makes me rich i