SMS, Web Push, Email ‑Firepush

SMS, Web Push, Email ‑Firepush

by Firepush

Recover abandoned carts via SMS, Email, Web Push notifications

Exclusive Crazy Deals

I used this app to help me remind customers of items left in their carts. It also sends push notification about items left on their wishlist. Excellent app.

HAPPY NATION

I'm using this app and it helps for me increase sales. It's easy to work with it, very nice support.

Pawsitive Tags

Love the app. Simple and effective. Customer support is the best. Don't hesitate to ask them for tips about your website

BeanuoHui

It's Amazing APP, good with many functions.
Also, easy to use, good customer service
Hope I will increase my revenue with this APP!

Shibamboo Store

Great app for beginners, They give free access for a long time, just hope there service is also good. Great for beginners.

North's Coffee

I just started using this app and like it so far. But I had an issue using it at first and the Customer service was fast and friendly!

The Charming Suitcase

Firepush has been amazing at helping me automate my Shopify store! It’s allowed me create upsell promotions and even request reviews after the item has bene delivered. I love it!

I'm new to Shopify, and the process of installing and setting up Firepush couldn't have been easier. I was up and running the app in minutes.

And they had quick support responses when I did have a question.

Bech Bhai Bech

Very good App to make visitors your customers by push notifications. I recommend this app to all of those who struggling to retain their customers.

Jinga Juice Philippines

I LOVE FIREPUSH. It saves abandoned carts and also helps in brand awareness because of the push notifications. It also handles email and sms tasks.

- jingajuice.com.ph -

MAKELIQUIDA

Aplicativo formidável. Estou usando a menos de 01 dias, mas já estou bastante encantado, pois tem muitas funcionalidade valiosas