SMS, Web Push, Email ‑Firepush

SMS, Web Push, Email ‑Firepush

by Firepush

Recover abandoned carts via SMS, Email, Web Push notifications

Bachelorette Bash

The app seems easy to use and setup. However, while configuring the setup for SMS abandoned cart messages, I got a weird error message. It's Friday and support will not return until Monday, so I'm stuck over the weekend, which sucks when trying to get a new store up and running as quickly as possible. For now, I have to give 4 stars because of the error message that not only makes no sense but can't be resolved for 3 days.

Update 7/17/19- They actually got back to me over the weekend and fixed the problem so rating changed to 5 stars!

caychro

thank you so much for your service and your offer emailing 100k it's an incredible offer and I never see any company do that for their clients thank you so much firepush it's the best application all in one marketing

I GET CLIENTS

Works great for what my business needs. I love how the SMS option works for getting your shop visitors to come back and complete order.

RSV LLC

Firepush is one of the best apps out there! It's essential to every store. They offer FREEMIUM services for starters and medium stores and they also offer plans for the bigger companies.

I encourage everyone to help Firepush create more features so we can all benefit from it.

Much love,
somuchonsale.com

Sandalsvibe

This APP really helped a lot, and the customer service is nice.It would be better if I can add banner on the promotion pushes.

Εκδόσεις Δ. Σωτηρόπουλος - Ορθόδοξα Βιβλία - Ηλεκτρονικό Βιβλιοπωλείο

Great app for push notifications, SMS and emails. Also very helpful staff. Highly recommended for marketing!

Israel-Cart

Wow, that's a great app! tons of options and very affordable and useful i recommend to everyone to download it

Balm Heaven

Just installed the app and it look amazing! I will use the free plan for the beginning and see if paid plan worth the komey..

famenxtshop

Nice app. Sleek and have great features. I installed it to use Push notifications, but would definitely try other features too.

Farmers Edge

I just starting using firepush it has been great so far and the customer service is really helpful and good !