Firepush ‑ SMS,  Email, Push

Firepush ‑ SMS, Email, Push

by Firepush

SMS, Email, Web push automated messages. Promotional campaigns

Gottago In

Great app. Adds a lot of functionality. Only thing is branding could be a little obscure or optionally invisible for free plans too ;)

Prettyoo

Very easy to install and works perfectly !
The only reason I don't give 5 stars is that we can't configure the language very much. We can change on the first pop-up message, but then, when people click on the popup, the confirm message is still in English... Waiting for updates on that point !

Rebajas24h

Good app, it does the work but is missing a few things that I need in order to use 100% of it. I am able to use my own text almost everywhere but in a few places that i need to translate the text but I am not able to do it. Other than that the app is really good and does the work really well. Many functions on free version.

Flingfire

I REALLY LIKE IT. ITS DEFINITELY PUSHING PEOPLE IN TO BUY

Foodivry

Great app does the work it supposed to do east to set and configure .

Ciensales

This is a really good app to have for your customers.

Ayou Watta

A little complicated I do not receive notification

Finestpickscollection

seems promising. a bit limited as it stands, in terms of how many characters u can insert into the box. needs more writing.

but nice user inteerface and nice support it seems.

i think this will turn out to be a very good app.

simple and effective!

Gold Corner

I found the App to be consistent and true to form, would definitely recommend!

Buzy Being Me

I'm using the free plan and it's great! I just set it and forget it. But I'm giving it a four star because it doesn't give the email list. That's the only thing. I wish something could be done with that and I'll definitely push it up to 5 star.