SMS + FREE Web Push messages

SMS + FREE Web Push messages

by Firepush

Order recovery with SMS and FREE Web push notifications

Crested Perch

I won't give a star review on an app I just downloaded and literally have not used. asking for a review in step 2 of the requirements for free set up is too pushy for me. If it works I will update review, but for now, no.

Pretty Praise

Haven't even had time to use the app yet, but it won't let me use it without reviewing first. So here you go.

Redneck Nation

Installed this ap, then was contacted about signing up for another service through them and when I went to make an appointment and told them that we could not do mornings I got the brush off response, well then "good luck" like they are making so much money they don't need any of us peasants money. Quickly uninstalled the ap. Will not pay money to a company that out of the chute could care less about their NEW customers.

Onthegopic Com

Not worth the time for this app because you will not get any of your customers email address subscription but the app stores all data of your customers who click through. basically you help building their data base and email list and not yours.

T A Y Online Store

The free plan includes 1000 pushes for free, however when you use the app and try using free pushes it will be asking you to upgrade to starter plan, so I thought I'm doing something wrong here, emailed the developer asking why I can't use any of 1000 free pushes, he replied back to me to leave a review ( like you can't use it if you didn't leave us a review ) so I'm giving him 1 star because of misleading information, he was able to answer my question but he didn't instead he asked me to leave a review, so you got it.

Melomaniac

DON'T install this app! at the begining its perfect it works good and very user friendly and they ask you to write a good review (thats why they have so much), then it gets tricky, you cant export your subscribers, so if they change there pricing plans (wich they do all the time) or you are not satisfied you will loose all what you paid for.

Hotspotorder

Its make ads on my siteeE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vapel1fe

Final Update: Wow. Just wow. It doesnt seem like this company has ANY professionalism as well. I dont know if some companies just have more respect than others, but my experience with people like Shopry (does the product review add ons) is amazing. A lot of different companies are good here. Then you have this guy Tom. Who is trying to threaten me to leave negative reviews for my store if I update my review with them. Really? Sounds like some people dont know how to act, here is there response when I told them I was coming back to them. https://goo.gl/WjTnJF WOW, all the lies? I have never edited this review, scroll down and everything is either opinion or promised and never received. Again I SPOKE TO THIS person on google hangouts when he first started. Calling a lead/customer a liar is CROSSING over the boundaries. Check out this additional threatening comment https://www.dropbox.com/s/4yxy7pruusuncec/Screenshot%202016-12-28%2015.21.23.jpg?dl=0 and this shows you the style and grace of this company. I will be reporting this company to shopify and I PRAY that they block them. Leave negative reviews for my site? You do realize that if I can SHOW google youre not a customer and your just an irrate person that DOESNT get along with an employee over an online dispute is against there tos. Again, to all people thinking about using them, go somewhere else. Aimtell is the better option (not as user friendly), but WAY more professionalism than this company. Also I will tell you that even by that screenshot they want you to go their competitors.

Another Update: The other day we spoke for about an hour via google hangouts to discuss what can be done to be fixing it. I told him everything and told them when they adjusted it and fixed it ill fix my review. They didnt fix it. Why does this not surprise me. If I ran my business with these morals I would be out of business. I dont understanf when people say it cant be coded in a day, look at product reviews add on, they blast things out in less than 5 hours and they speak english very well and get things done NOW. I am sorry but the longer I wait for this app to repair I will keep my low rating up.

Well after using these guys for a week I can tell you that they didnt live up to the expectations i thought they would. For the first couple days it seems cool because its so simple because it shows you shipping notifications and what not. I wanted to remove the price drop pop up and even deactivating it it stayed there. Then I messaged them and was told I have to wait when I asked for updates on this. Wait a day, wait a day. Yeah i was tired of hearing that. I am a man of my word, if I say im going to do something ill do it. Keep the other stars up because if you want simple then this is it. There is no way for advanced notificatins (was told this is coming by thursday on friday still wasnt done) and custom campaigns. Both never happened. Thanks anyway. Let me also add the next issue your going to run into is the pop up is NOT configurable in a sense where you can design it for EACH notification. Its all or nothing.

This isnt so high maintenance where you have to add events and what not. This is for the important ones. Couple issues with launch, some of the pictures even the ones they use dont actually take up the whole left side of the banner. Also the biggest issue I have is not that simple of one. I am taking away a star just because for their notifications YOU CANT get the javascript or link for notify when available or any of the notifications by default. You have to deal with their cumbersome design (not horrible but not great). Then the next one im taking a star away for cart notifications. For delivery what if we dont have a cart page and its a pop up? They have to go to their account to subscribe to it. Again should have access to put this on whatever page you want to track delivery and shipping.