SMS, Web Push, Email‑ Firepush

SMS, Web Push, Email‑ Firepush

by Firepush

Recover abandoned carts via SMS, Email, Web Push notifications

ccsfluffnstuff

Great app, easy to use, and alot of free options for small businesses just getting started like mine. I like that it helps me stay on top of things.

kusheclothing

i have not had the chance to use sms but the push works well. i am going to try to do my first sms today. for that im excited

alladenshop

only reason why i am giving 4 stars is because i did not try it yet but they offer a great deals honestly, and they have a great customer support ,,,

THINGS FOR SALE JAMAICA

Firepush continues to deliver. They have a very responsive customer support. Definitely worth trying! Great app.

CONDEN - The Smartest and Most Powerful Portable Mini Projector

I use this app for web push and sms notifications regarding abandoned carts. I only miss the email option for abandoned carts campaign.

FORDJAMES

Je trouve que l'application est vraiment cool, et simple d'utilisation, et franchement j'aime trop!!

Noor al-Ilm

Used this app for a couple of weeks and have seen a good return. Seems pretty user friendly and easy to use.

Street And Avenue Fashion Store

This is an outstanding app, I really Love it! I recommend this app to every one in the Ecommerce business.

JollyLittleAngel

just started using this App and so far i like what it is doing. Push notifications are already happening on my site and i hope they convert to sells soon. I will update once i see some sales rocking in.

Luxury Life

Very helpful for sending push messages to the customers and start various campaigns much needed for online stores.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11