SMS, Web Push, Email‑ Firepush

SMS, Web Push, Email‑ Firepush

by Firepush

Recover abandoned carts via SMS, Email, Web Push notifications

SER FIGURA | Muñecos personalizados | Figuras personalizadas

Incredible Support!! any problem will be solved. 200% recommendable. Great app with updates all months.

Vega Hush

thanks edgaras, the best app ever. download rn. its really good and will convert a lot of sales and boost your site

Cross Kingdom Apparel

Anna was awesome with helping set up for compliance. provided info to help get started with the app

Your AveryDay

love the app. It's cheap and the customer service is great. I'm waiting for new tools to come! waiting for it to be powerful

The Bella Jade Boutique

Very simple to set up and customer service is very fast and helpful with any questions you may have!

RSM Timepieces

This App is AMAZING! Helps so much that you can target not only every customer but even make special sms's for one customer! Love it!

Tender Heifer Snack Co

I just signed up with Firepush yesterday, created a promotional text campaign and made $546 in sales. The text messages cost me $16.01 so I am very pleased. Spent part of the day today setting up the rest of the push notifications so I’m expecting more good sales.

Cemre Ecological Jewelry

rational and good solution is easy to install, I started using it and when I see the effects I will write a more detailed comment

Spiritelic

Amazing app, SMS retarget is killing it. Also web push notifications is great way for marketing. Recommend this app 100%

Tile Club

Easy to set up with a nice interface. Helpful and quick customer service. No complaints so far! Hoping this helps us with conversions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 61 62