FireWall

FireWall

by App Developer Group

Protect your store, block mouse events, redirect bandwidth

coffeebeats

Simply wonderful service at an excellent price point. We use it to grant access for our wholesalers and exclusive reward customers.

OUCH MAGAZINE

This company has a great response to concerns and request. I highly recommend this app . I am in trail now but I will be keeping it on.

Seiko Watches USA

I would recommend any apps by App Developer Group. Their service is second to none, always responding quickly and more than happy to help with setup or configuring settings - and all for Free!
I would happily pay for this quality of apps and services.

Seiko USA

This is a great app! It is so easy to use and the support team has answered my questions quickly and gone way above and beyond to help me accomplish what I was trying to do.

ShopSeiko

Awesome customer service, very helpful! They answer very fast and help you customize the lockdown! I have installed the app on two of my stores and I'm very happy with it so far.

Jado Crown

I recommend this app! Very good filtering people by country and interests. Very helpful to see real statistics of customers you have and when you have them.

CadCamNYC

Very secure and needed app! It helped us to see who and where is really interested in our products. Also, we can close access to people who stole our ideas. Thank you for this protective app!

BEL EPOQ

Does what it says it will. Easy to use interface. Best value in the Shopify app market for the price.