FireWall ‑ Store Protection

FireWall ‑ Store Protection

by App Developer Group

GeoIP/Country Restriction, Disable Mouse Right-Click

Mad Dog Laces

Just installed on two different stores...can't believe how easy and reasonably priced this app is. Love it...no more issues with the new rules coming from Europe, as there will be no visitors to my site from there.

ModurnApex

Very easy to use. I had blocked all the countries apart from UK and Equador where my designer is based, all done within a few minutes. I like easy APP's like this ! great job :)

Bonny Llama Gifts

Very nice app, clean and easy to use UI with a great customer support team! highly recommend to others

June Belle

I used this app to block countries where I am not allowed to sell. It works great and serves my purpose.

Christian Design Wear

Really good customer service! I wasn't sure the app was working, they tested my site and let me know why I was confused. This all happened in less than 24 hours.

MotorenMaler

CAUTION! Does not work properly! I configured it with Rule by Geo Location, allowing only specific countries (i.e. whitelist). However, it DID NOT work correctly. On Hotjar I still saw people from blocked countries, so I tested it with different VPN addresses and many countries haven't been blocked. This is a catastrophe, because the developers are selling a safety app, which does not work... After contacting support, they "updated the ip list", but after a few days I saw people from blocked countries (here Vietnam or Czech) again...

July 19, 2020

Thank you for your review. We already updated our GeoIP database and all your missed IP-s detecting correctly now. You can check yourself.

HestiaLivingUS

Simple and straightforward. The customer service is wonderful. They helped and response to my personal need within just a day!

Seiko Luxe

Great and Easy to use app. The countries are easy to select, sort out and block. Plus you get to also redirect users instead of blocking them.

Tackle Up®

This is the best App with the variety of very useful features that it provides at a very low cost. Definitely recommended!!

Jado Crown

Had all the functionality I wanted. Also customer support was outstanding! They customized the app just for me - which was great. Overall very positive.

Previous 1