FireWall ‑ Store Protection

FireWall ‑ Store Protection

by App Developer Group

GeoIP/Country Restriction, Disable Mouse Right-Click

Doggo Domain

It does what it is suppose to and works perfectly for my application. I ran into a minor hiccup and contacted support and got a very fast response and solution.

Fit Travel Equipment

Absolutely amazing program! 100% Recommend! It is so cheap and extremely easy to use, anyone can figure out how to use it!

Homestead Luxury Throw Pillows by Tenley

Great App! Easy to use. Performed exactly as promised. The customer service is OUTSTANDING!! Highly recommend!

Amore Magic

The app was easy to use and install, I was very impressed. The first issue I had a reached out to cx service and they were great! Highly recommend.

LatinoStyleBaseball

The App works great! Quickly setup countries to block.Support responded quickly. Highly recommend it!

Mad Dog Laces

Just installed on two different stores...can't believe how easy and reasonably priced this app is. Love it...no more issues with the new rules coming from Europe, as there will be no visitors to my site from there.

ModurnApex

Very easy to use. I had blocked all the countries apart from UK and Equador where my designer is based, all done within a few minutes. I like easy APP's like this ! great job :)

Bonny Llama Gifts

Very nice app, clean and easy to use UI with a great customer support team! highly recommend to others

June Belle

I used this app to block countries where I am not allowed to sell. It works great and serves my purpose.

Christian Design Wear

Really good customer service! I wasn't sure the app was working, they tested my site and let me know why I was confused. This all happened in less than 24 hours.

Previous 1