Fishbowl Prizes Email Capture

Put a Fishbowl On Your Site, Offer Prize Giveaways!

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Brothers with Glass

Time spent using app 1 day

App did not work very well for us. Kept getting an error that we did not have permission to view this website throughout the process. Spent 20 mins creating a campaign only to have it not save and not post.

App is flowed so we went with another app.

She Shed Home Decor

Time spent using app About 2 years

I have had several giveaways with Fishbowl and have gathered about 500 emails so far. One giveaway there were problems with winners not claiming the prize, and after another winner was chosen, they sent in their informant. It was a mess, but that was only once. Now I send out notification of winning, and if not contacted with their information in two weeks, they are out of the running for the prize. My last giveaway went well....I really like this app. and recommend it if you are trying to grow your email list.

Kitten With Claws

Time spent using app 7 minutes

Very misleading when you say your app is free. It isn't free to display the Giveaway on my website homepage - you charge $50 for doing this. Your price bracket in the app store should therefore be FROM FREE, not just FREE.

Epicadvantage

Can't get any images to upload. Not even under the correct size. There support however is very prompt. I think it may have been my browser. Fishbowl Called me to let me know everything is all fixed:) Super nice of them:)

Qatalyst

It was working fine until this week. I submitted 2 requests for my latest list and haven't heard back. It's been 4 days. I also submitted a ticket to support. No response. I have the paid version! Looking into other options.

Trail Forty

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We have been using this service for a year now and it is a great option to collect relevant email addresses!

TRAILFORTY.com

Nomad Design Uk

Time spent using app 4 minutes

Need to change the image options so you can actually see the giveaway you are promoting...

Genuineblox

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I was having some issues to unlock my list last week but Dean was able to respond quickly and help me to resolve the issues. Great job! Thanks again.

Angrykittyonline

UPDATE, 8/15/2017
JUST ASK FOR HELP DEAN WILL FIX YOUR PROBLEM! THERE SERVICE IS GOOD AND GETTING EVEN BETTER. No one else collects emails for you in this way and it's awesome to put on contests like this!

I have the same issue i can't get there email list to upload to my shopify, maybe they will help me too? I have tried for months with no luck.

I need a compatible file so i can get my email address.

Helping me fix issue :)

Rystyle

Time spent using app About 1 month

Update- sorry for the negative review, overeacted out of thrustration. the support staff had stated that their files are note designed to be compatible with shopify but they provided me a compatible csv file instead.
i had setup a free giveaway, at the end i found it impossible to import all 250 emails to my shopify email list as the csv file isnt compatible with shopify. but the support staff are willing to prepare and email a custom csv file that is compatible. there is a free plan with a limit of 250 emails a month but i prefer this way as i can run other weekly events with other apps.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7