Fishbowl Prizes Email Capture

Fishbowl Prizes Email Capture

by Fishbowl Prizes

Put a Fishbowl On Your Site, Offer Prize Giveaways!

Kitten With Claws

Very misleading when you say your app is free. It isn't free to display the Giveaway on my website homepage - you charge $50 for doing this. Your price bracket in the app store should therefore be FROM FREE, not just FREE.

Epicadvantage

Can't get any images to upload. Not even under the correct size. There support however is very prompt. I think it may have been my browser. Fishbowl Called me to let me know everything is all fixed:) Super nice of them:)

Qatalyst

It was working fine until this week. I submitted 2 requests for my latest list and haven't heard back. It's been 4 days. I also submitted a ticket to support. No response. I have the paid version! Looking into other options.

Trail Forty

We have been using this service for a year now and it is a great option to collect relevant email addresses!

TRAILFORTY.com

Nomad Design Uk

Need to change the image options so you can actually see the giveaway you are promoting...

Genuineblox

I was having some issues to unlock my list last week but Dean was able to respond quickly and help me to resolve the issues. Great job! Thanks again.

Angrykittyonline

UPDATE, 8/15/2017
JUST ASK FOR HELP DEAN WILL FIX YOUR PROBLEM! THERE SERVICE IS GOOD AND GETTING EVEN BETTER. No one else collects emails for you in this way and it's awesome to put on contests like this!

I have the same issue i can't get there email list to upload to my shopify, maybe they will help me too? I have tried for months with no luck.

I need a compatible file so i can get my email address.

Helping me fix issue :)

Rystyle

Update- sorry for the negative review, overeacted out of thrustration. the support staff had stated that their files are note designed to be compatible with shopify but they provided me a compatible csv file instead.
i had setup a free giveaway, at the end i found it impossible to import all 250 emails to my shopify email list as the csv file isnt compatible with shopify. but the support staff are willing to prepare and email a custom csv file that is compatible. there is a free plan with a limit of 250 emails a month but i prefer this way as i can run other weekly events with other apps.

La Diva Fashion

The app works smoothly, and I have collected 99 email addresses from my first giveaway. However, I have followed up with the email list 2 times with an offer for the freebie item at 50% off to those who did not win, and I didn't get any responses. These are just people looking for freebies, and aren't interested in my products. It's a great concept, but doesn't seem to drive any sales on my Shopify store. Also, people don't read. I keep having out of country winners, even though my ad clearly states only US and its territories.

Hamika Gothic Fashions

This app has been great so far!! I'm just running my first giveaway as I have just launched my store. I pinned a post about it to the top of my facebook business page and then I've been promoting it! It's only been a few days since I stopped it over Easter weekend and I have 183 likes and loves, 23 shares, lots of likes and follows (from them) on my page and 102 have signed up for my giveaway so far. Not bad for 2.5 days!

I read some reviews saying the emails were bad and tons of people unsubscribed but so far I have only had 3 out of about 100. I only promote in the USA so the emails look legit to me and I'm sending each one automatically a Welcome to my Newsletter email a day after they sign up. So far so good! I'm Thrilled!!

I wanted to add that I have Mailchimp connected and that's awesome too!

Here is my website and facebook page if you want to see it!

www.hamikagothicfashions.com