Fishbowl Prizes Email Capture

Fishbowl Prizes Email Capture

by Fishbowl Prizes

Put a Fishbowl On Your Site, Offer Prize Giveaways!

Snipe Sauce

Expensive but works great. Easy to run a contest or giveaway to get your marketing list started. Highly recommended if you have the funds.

Your Connection Destination

Love fishbowl prizes! Check us out at www.ycddiscounts.com

Natures Candles

Very easy to use. It is up to you to build the relationship after you get the emails!

Chemseal Pixelsupply

good app find lots of email, but do not know how relevant are they? and it doesnt allow me to send them the first email from mailchimp it looks like they are not subcribing or something

Blue Tulip Boutique

What a waste of my time and money! After just 1 giveaway prize, I got the warnings from MailChimp that my account had a "high abuse rate",,after the first (and only) e-mail campaign! Most likely from too may subscribers clicking "junk" or "report as spam", even though they subscribed....Thus, MailChimp deleted my list...... these are not quality e-mails to grow a business with!

Go back a page
Visit the home page

500 Error : internal server errormpaign and deleted my list...

Mrgoat

Complete waste of time. Reviewing the emails generated, majority are not from traffic to your own site. Most are generated from their own site. There is no direction of traffic to the merchants site. After a certain value, emails are 'locked'. Terms and conditions appear too favourable to email addresses set up to win prizes and a large number of emails simply bounce due to the referral system in place. Although the concept looks attractive, the result is not.

Psalm Baby

i wish I could give ZERO stars. This is a total scam. I have received 12 visitors to my site in 2 days and 260+ entries. These entries came from their website and are not real email addresses for real possible customers. My product is for an EXTREMELY limited market so these fake emails will do me absolutely NO GOOD. I am on day two of my drawing at 260+ entries. These entries not only do not help me, but now they want to charge me to allow more entries. 1K entries will cost me $99 and the drawing is not over until the end of the month. PLUS THEY pick the winner and if the winner is not in the USA (my requirement because of shipping cost), I have to make an accomodation?!?!?!

This is garbage. I am so extremely LIVID right now.

Rusty Frets

Had some issues on the initial contest that we did, but we received a personal phone call and great customer service. The app itself works very well and is very straightforward to implement. However, I experienced much of the same results that others mentioned. Concept is good, but needs to be overhauled before I'll use again.

Vipra Natural Choices

8/2 2016:
Just set up the account and made my first giveaway. Let's see what this brings in the next 3 weeks. I'll keep you updated on progress and outcome.

Amantha

The app looks really good on your site and it will get you lots of subscribers. You will also get a number of unsubscribes with regularity. Unfortunately, despite my best efforts (having a welcome email that automatically goes to the entrants and introduces my art shop right away; offering absolutely relevant prizes; sending non-spammy emails etc - all the things under best practices) I am also getting regular abuse reports from emails I got through fishbowl. Very very disappointing. I actually paid for the upgraded service.- So I paid to have abuse reports filed against me? So, beware. The subscribers you get will very likely be useless if not detrimental to your list.